Ok Rise And Shine Bb's

Guest JessicaLeigh

Guest JessicaLeigh

Good Morning! Let's go!!! Its Thursday, time to get those new goodies and We have a sale so, grab your coffee, hemets and hairbands, the buggy is parked out front, Krispy Kremes are in it and All warm and fresh! Lets cruise the parking lot til the new goodies come in!

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goog morning BB's. I will be around for a while this morning, before I have to leave for my stitching group. Lots going on today around here, and I have bunco tonight, so I won't get to participate much today. But bring on the shopping.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Good Morning Ladies! I was gettin lonely!!!!

<-------------passing out Hot coffee and hot chocolate and those ohhh sooo good Krispy Kremes to all! (While putting on my helmet, got to do a few bat turns in the parking lot!)

I guess we will have to hold her up in spirit then.

Aw Jessica, I was up at around 6:30 this am but didn't get on the MB b/c I didn't want to be the only one awake LOL.

Hi Joyce! Yay for Coffee Time! I wish I could enjoy a cup w/you...I'm settling for milk right now. In fact, it's helping my heartburn whereas I'm sure the coffee would make it unbearable. Uh oh, I'm rambling :hit-head-with-hammer:

Guest JessicaLeigh

Is ok ashleigh, I was up at 4:30 lol.

Joyce, we have hi test regular, pumpkin pie spice and coconut cream, and the old stand by, vanilla Kona.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Is the board slow this morning, or is it my computer?

I th ink it might be your puter, cause even on dial up Im refreshing pretty quickly! (does the puter need a cuppa hi test too?)

Guest JessicaLeigh

I don't think she will....... she's pretty sad. Poor dear!

Rosemary, I said so many prayers last night for her. I was up with my little princess, giving her her bath last night and cried thinking how Debi must be feeling. I tried to send her good thoughts in my prayers.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Oh, goodie. Pass me one of those pumpkin pie spice ones, please. That should get me going.

<-----------passes a steaming cup o pumpkin pie spice java to Joyce, along with a good morning "flashin all my pearly whites" smile!

Oh, goodie. Pass me one of those pumpkin pie spice ones, please. That should get me going.

<-----------passes a steaming cup o pumpkin pie spice java to Joyce, along with a good morning "flashin all my pearly whites" smile!

Thank you, Jess, you are a real sweetie. Oh, that's goood.

Guest JessicaLeigh

I just uploaded my "you know what" for "you know who" Did you ladies get the email last night? If not go here and see what you can come up with smile.gifCARD GALLERY

I didn't get the email, but will get on it this am! thanks for the link Rosemary.! (Pops a wheelie in appreciation)

Guest JessicaLeigh

Thank you, Jess, you are a real sweetie. Oh, that's goood.

You you are so welcome! I might not get it right all the time, put I do keep plugging away!

I just uploaded my "you know what" for "you know who" Did you ladies get the email last night? If not go here and see what you can come up with smile.gifCARD GALLERY

I didn't get the email, but will get on it this am! thanks for the link Rosemary.! (Pops a wheelie in appreciation)

I didn't see the email either, but would like to work on something this evening...thanks for posting this!

Guest JessicaLeigh

No prob! I'll have some of that pumpkin spice coffee, tryin' to get dh out the door. Back in a few! disappearing-smilie.gif

<------------passes Rosemary a cup of the pumpkin pie spice java......and another "pearly whites" good morning smile!

Good Morning Libbysmommy! (sorry, I am still making flash cards for everyones actual name!)

Archived