Ok Rise And Shine Bb's

Guest JessicaLeigh

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay HE's GONE........ HE's GONE.............pushed and shoved and he finally fit through the little door opening......didn't want to open it too far and let in all that cold fall air...... :disappearing-smilie: They're threatening ......'er I mean predicting snow for tomorrow! :jawdrop:

Guest JessicaLeigh

NO snow called for here, just a bunch more rain and cold wind! (I hate the rain sometimes, it makes me want to sleep all day!)

Guest JessicaLeigh

Ok BB's I have to run to the grocery store for a quick sec. (Out of Diet Pepsi, and I can't shop without it!) Who wants the buggy keys this am?

LOL Rosemary! When I first scrolled down I thought you were volunteering me for the keys to the buggy. I would drive but it's a miserable job for me now. Big belly in the way! Speaking of, that's why I'm up so darn early (for me anyway). I can't sleep anymore b/c laying on either side is painful no matter how many pillows I use and back and stomach are out. I guess now is the time for my body to get used to lack of sleep.

Guest JessicaLeigh

OK, im out the door for a few minutes! Keys to the buggy are on the seat, Krispy Kremes are in the glove box/ food warmer thingy, and Coffees are in the Travel Pots, and there is a full tank of gas (hi test for the sale). gotta get my shopping beverages. Be back in a few!

LOL Rosemary! When I first scrolled down I thought you were volunteering me for the keys to the buggy. I would drive but it's a miserable job for me now. Big belly in the way! Speaking of, that's why I'm up so darn early (for me anyway). I can't sleep anymore b/c laying on either side is painful no matter how many pillows I use and back and stomach are out. I guess now is the time for my body to get used to lack of sleep.

When I was pregnant with my kids we had a water bed, and I threatened to cut a hole in it for the baby so I could sleep better :rofl: :rofl: :ROFOL:

Joyce, how come you're not in my friend's list? I know you were in there before, Ashleigh too! I am missing all kinds of friends in my friends list! :o

RM, did you delete me from your friend's list? LOL We'll have to correct that, won't we.

Hi Sandi! Thanks for keeping us on our toes! Those photo templates are neat! I don't think I've seen them before. The first set must have come out when I was not a BB ;)

Rosemary, I'm not sure what's going on w/the friend's list. I'll try to add you and see what happens.

LOL Rosemary. No blood and guts today. Today I pretend to be a "normal" person, one who shops, gets her teeth cleaned, does laundry, washes the dog, and hangs out with her friends. I so needed a day off.

Good for you Sandi. Hang out with the BB's; that makes it a good day.

Archived