Ok Rise And Shine Bb's

Guest JessicaLeigh

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh oh, I just found out that the hospitals in my area are restricting visitors to adults 18+ and only 2 visitors per patient are allowed. I had a feeling this was coming w/the H1N1 going around but I'm a little bummed out b/c now dd won't be able to meet her new sister at the hospital. On the other hand, 2 days won't hurt anyone and I don't want to deal w/a newborn and a potentially sick toddler who will turn into a newborn if she gets sick.

Ok ... I will miss the fun today but I am keeping and eye on the boutique for sure... I love the stack 'em 1 and 2 ... Love using a lot of pictures...cuz I take 'em like crazy :) and the anniversary collections need a round of applause! Sorry to miss all the fun ...but I'm sure my email will burst in a few minutes. Love yall and think of me today! Lot's changes here at work so I need to be good.

Pumpkin Pie spice for me please! sounds awesome. Did you see Angie's SS templates for scattered pics? In my basket and waiting for more new stuff! With a fabulous sale hoe can one resist? lol

I didn't think resistance was part of our vocabulary on Thursdays. Shop, shop, shop.

Uh oh, I just found out that the hospitals in my area are restricting visitors to adults 18+ and only 2 visitors per patient are allowed. I had a feeling this was coming w/the H1N1 going around but I'm a little bummed out b/c now dd won't be able to meet her new sister at the hospital. On the other hand, 2 days won't hurt anyone and I don't want to deal w/a newborn and a potentially sick toddler who will turn into a newborn if she gets sick.

Oh yes Ashleigh, My friend who's dh and dd were in an accident can't take care of her two son's if she wants to be at the hospital with her dd. Sad.

Oh yes Ashleigh, My friend who's dh and dd were in an accident can't take care of her two son's if she wants to be at the hospital with her dd. Sad.

I cannot imagine the anguish your friend is going through. I know hospitals have to make tough decisions to protect their patients and the public but sometimes the policies are such a burden.

And not to take away from the serious matter of the flu/hospital visititation policy, I *heart* the Fab 5 collections too. It's neat seeing the layouts being made w/just a few items.

I cannot imagine the anguish your friend is going through. I know hospitals have to make tough decisions to protect their patients and the public but sometimes the policies are such a burden.

Thank you Ashleigh, SG's have been wonderful about praying and other things for them. It is heart breaking!

Pumpkin Pie spice for me please! sounds awesome. Did you see Angie's SS templates for scattered pics? In my basket and waiting for more new stuff! With a fabulous sale hoe can one resist? lol

I didn't think resistance was part of our vocabulary on Thursdays. Shop, shop, shop.

Resistance??? Who said anything about resistance??? :rofl:

ENABLER ALERT: Rosemary of course these templates are great for wedding photos! Don't thank me, just doing my job LOL!

Hahah...you are so right Ashleigh :) They would be perfect for those wedding layouts.

The two Stack Them templates just fell into my cart! They must not have been stacked on the shelf very securely. lol

Good morning beautiful Boutique Babes!

I'm backing up photos this morning and those stacked photo templates will inspire me to get some of those photos scrapped, instead of just sitting there on my hard drive, eating up precious space. They will work well for SG 52, which I abondoned the second week of Feb. LOL.

Archived