Ok Rise And Shine Bb's

Guest JessicaLeigh

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning ladies! I've been waiting at the bus stop in the pouring rain with dd. Ugh! But, I'm back now. Ready to find me some breakfast, since the kids ate all the muffins. Any suggestions? Someone mentioned Krispy Kremes this morning. Are there any left? and maybe some hot coco? ;)

Guest JessicaLeigh

Ok Im Baaaaccckkkkk! Got my grocery store goodies and ready to rock! I see there is some new stuff! Rosemary, Im gonna move your big shopping back to the front of the trailer to make more room for all the stuff we need to put in here!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Rosemary, tell him to call April, that is what Im gonna do when mark gets my bill! LOL She can handle them both!

<---------pops a wheelie and squeals a tire testing out the hi test in the ole buggie!

Good morning Anna. Hot cocoa sounds yummy this morning. I think we are off to eat a bite of breakfast now. I will be in and out for a couple of hours, so don't talk about me TOO much. LOL.

Joyce, I'll be happy to hold on to your CC if you'd like ............ :disappearing-smilie:

Guest JessicaLeigh

<----------puts out fresh Krispy Kremes, bannana's, coffee and hot chocolate for everyone! Not that we would ever run out, just like to keep it fresh!party-smiley-048.gifparty-smiley-048.gifparty-smiley-048.gif

Guest JessicaLeigh

Im working on my "you know what"right now! LOL, trying to multitask! (need more coffee and donuts!) And doing it while driving is probably illegal but Ro is worth the ticket!

rosemary, when you get the cc bill, have your DH call the ScrapGirls Addicted Anonymous Hotline for help on how to deal with you. Monkey's are standing by 24/7.

good morning ladies.

Hey... does anyone know if Brandy M. is putting something out? She hinted at something at convention and im just dying to see it!!!!

Yawn.

Coffee.......

Good morning Anna. Hot cocoa sounds yummy this morning. I think we are off to eat a bite of breakfast now. I will be in and out for a couple of hours, so don't talk about me TOO much. LOL.

Joyce, I'll be happy to hold on to your CC if you'd like ............ :disappearing-smilie:

:thankyou: Rosemary. What are friends for? Just don't let too many of these shoppers use it.

:tinkerbell:

rosemary, when you get the cc bill, have your DH call the ScrapGirls Addicted Anonymous Hotline for help on how to deal with you. Monkey's are standing by 24/7.

good morning ladies.

Hey... does anyone know if Brandy M. is putting something out? She hinted at something at convention and im just dying to see it!!!!

Yawn.

Coffee.......

Man those :tinkerbell: sure do sneak in and out quietly! I totally missed this,and the fact that you were here! What's with that??? I think I need glasses!!! :rofl: or some special pixie dust!

Brandy is lurking around the message boards. ;) I've had several sightings this morning, but she's quick and keeps getting away! :giggle_bear:

:thankyou: Rosemary. What are friends for? Just don't let too many of these shoppers use it.

Oh Joyce, there are so many things in my cart already, I'll be sure to keep it to MYSELF :winking_baby:

I'm glad you all like the stacked photo embellishments. I'm always trying to find a way to quickly put together multiple photo layouts, and had fun putting these together.

I LOVE them...........did have the girls twist my arm, so I can blame it on them when dh asks me about my SG bill ;)

Archived