Ok Rise And Shine Bb's

Guest JessicaLeigh

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Babes, just popping in to say HI!

I got a late start to the day - had to sleep in just a little :)

Lots of great goodies in the boutique today! Love love Erica's Craft ebooklets and Amanda's Game board templates! And those leaves brushes are fantastic and those random tears - looks like I have a lot of new stuff I need to play with. Oh and how adorable is Valerie's Lil' Mermaid collection?!!!

Oh my goodness Valerie that little mirmaid collection is adorable. I think I'm getting sea sick rofl... those water papers are amazing. I love water papers. :)

and Syndee those jersey templates are terrific! ROFL we just made a jersey for our son and new daughter in law ........... of course they were in our states colors GO VIKINGS........ROFL......with their wedding date on them 9 on one and 26 on the other with her new last name on it!

Oh my goodness Valerie that little mirmaid collection is adorable. I think I'm getting sea sick rofl... those water papers are amazing. I love water papers. :)

and Syndee those jersey templates are terrific! ROFL we just made a jersey for our son and new daughter in law ........... of course they were in our states colors GO VIKINGS........ROFL......with their wedding date on them 9 on one and 26 on the other with her new last name on it!

That sounds so cool Rosemary - I would love to see a photo!

That sounds so cool Rosemary - I would love to see a photo!

I didn't get one, but I'll see if my BIL did! :D They were so much fun. We put them on the chairs as they came in to the rehearsal dinner so everyone would see them. They were so excited..........her dad......not so much! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: He was trying to make off with them all night ;) NOPE he didn't get them. There's a little friendly rivalry going on there! TOO FUN!

Good Thursday Morning, Boutique Babes - am I the first one here? I am ready - let's go - or let's hang around here and wait, and talk and wait and talk.........somebody? Anyone out there?

s

Archived