Ok Rise And Shine Bb's

Guest JessicaLeigh

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rosemary - looking at your blinkies - where were you published? don't want to miss that - or was that the one in Ready Set Create? I am still looking for that magazine

It was READY SET CREATE and it's an online magazine...don't think you'll find it anywhere in a store. I've got to post more to get published....just trying to catch up on my wedding photos, and trip photos, and play in the boutique, and of course Anniversary week is helping keep me from getting ANYTHING done! :rofl: ....I've got so many things to scrap before friday............ :disappearing-smilie:

And by the way, did I just miss this last week or did it sneak in midweek?

Pure

Yeah..that was a few days late last week, I think on Saturday afternoon. Glad you like it

She's a sneaky one.....but it's already downloaded, unzipped and filed in my scrappin' stash!

Just checked in to see what was going on now. You girls have been posting a lot. I am off now to shower and get ready for stitching. Looking outside at the nasty weather, I think I'd rather stay home and play with the BB's. Am I garnering any sympathy here?

Well, you know I'm taking good care of your CC don'tcha? I'll make sure not to loose it........and I've only checked out twice so far............ :disappearing-smilie:

I step away for just a few minutes and had a lot to get caught up on, you girls are fast :)

I wish I was at home scrappin', I haven't done a page in weeks and have serious withdrawal!!

We do too Heather! :rofl: come home and scrap! Your boss won't mind....... REALLY............ :disappearing-smilie:

Pure

Yeah..that was a few days late last week, I think on Saturday afternoon. Glad you like it

She's a sneaky one.....but it's already downloaded, unzipped and filed in my scrappin' stash!

It's in my cart ready to be purchased!!

Left you some love Char - that was amazingly quick

:whew:

Rosemary...my you-know-what is posted. :happy039: Even though it was an I-don't-know-what. lol :rolleyes:

Left you some LOVE Char........... knew it wouldn't take you long with your stash of lovely photos! You are amazing!

lol

You gals are too kind.

No, really...you are.

That took me 30 minutes!

Nope, not a fast scrapper.

The time seemed to fly by for you 'cause you were having so much fun chatting. :gathering:

But, thanks for the lovin'...you brighten my day. :happy-sun:

Left you some love Char - that was amazingly quick

:whew:

Rosemary...my you-know-what is posted. :happy039: Even though it was an I-don't-know-what. lol :rolleyes:

Left you some LOVE Char........... knew it wouldn't take you long with your stash of lovely photos! You are amazing!

lol

You gals are too kind.

No, really...you are.

That took me 30 minutes!

Nope, not a fast scrapper.

The time seemed to fly by for you 'cause you were having so much fun chatting. :gathering:

But, thanks for the lovin'...you brighten my day. :happy-sun:

Charlene-

I think it's safe to say (and speaking for all of the BBabes here) You brighten our day!! :happy-sun:

Charlene-

I think it's safe to say (and speaking for all of the BBabes here) You brighten our day!! :happy-sun:

Well, there's just a bunch of sunshine going around here today! lol

:happy-sun::happy-sun::daisy::happy-sun::happy-sun:

For some reason, I've got the Sesame Street song in my head now. lol

No, no new class in the boutique from me this week. I've got a couple things that are getting close, but they aren't ready yet. BUT, I am teaching a brand new free mini class tomorrow. :D So, come to that. It's gonna be fun. 11 AM ET tomorrow. And, I get to give out a prize! (I NEVER get to give out prizes! I'm so excited!!!!)

Thanks for the doughnuts and hot cocoa (Spiced Pumpkin coffee sounds yummy, but alas, I don't drink coffee. Spiced cider sounds good, though... :D It's a good thing DH will be coming home tomorrow so he can make some. and maybe some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies....). Now I've got to go clean the bathrooms. I'd much rather be here with you guys, but they've got to be done. I'll be back later to see what's new.

Good morning Anna!! You are teaching a mini class tomorrow?? Cool! Let's see....11 AM ET would be 10 AM CT...which means I can't attend. Boo hoo

Ack! I wrote the wrong time. It's 11 AM CT (that's where I am, lol), Noon ET. That's 10 AM MT. :D

*NOON ET tomorrow*

Also, if you can't make it to the class, you can still download the tutorial (I'll post a link tomorrow morning for you) and work through it on your own.

No, no new class in the boutique from me this week. I've got a couple things that are getting close, but they aren't ready yet. BUT, I am teaching a brand new free mini class tomorrow. :D So, come to that. It's gonna be fun. 11 AM ET tomorrow. And, I get to give out a prize! (I NEVER get to give out prizes! I'm so excited!!!!)

Thanks for the doughnuts and hot cocoa (Spiced Pumpkin coffee sounds yummy, but alas, I don't drink coffee. Spiced cider sounds good, though... :D It's a good thing DH will be coming home tomorrow so he can make some. and maybe some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies....). Now I've got to go clean the bathrooms. I'd much rather be here with you guys, but they've got to be done. I'll be back later to see what's new.

Good morning Anna!! You are teaching a mini class tomorrow?? Cool! Let's see....11 AM ET would be 10 AM CT...which means I can't attend. Boo hoo

Ack! I wrote the wrong time. It's 11 AM CT (that's where I am, lol), Noon ET. That's 10 AM MT. :D

*NOON ET tomorrow*

Also, if you can't make it to the class, you can still download the tutorial (I'll post a link tomorrow morning for you) and work through it on your own.

I'll be at work too.......I'll look for the tutorial link!

Pure

It's in my cart ready to be purchased!!

lol!!! didnt you girls know that they have till Sunday to activate their products? It doesnt "have" to be on Thursday. My Boutique day goes from thrusday morning to Sunday night... i peek and peek and peek!!! AND SHOP!

LOVE Bewitched Brandy!!!!!!! LOVE the word arts!!!!!

Charlene-

Well, there's just a bunch of sunshine going around here today! lol

:happy-sun::happy-sun::daisy::happy-sun::happy-sun:

For some reason, I've got the Sesame Street song in my head now. lol

"Sunnnnnny Day............ Sweeeeepin'........ the CLouuuuuuuuuds away!.......... On .......... :walkinghelmet: ............my way................. to where.........the AIR.........is SWEET............."

Where's a music note emoticon when ya need one!

*NOON ET tomorrow*

Oh no! i cant make it... im supposed to be in a class helping dd's teacher.

Archived