How Do I Program My Bamboo To Switch Applications

bjc

when i am scrapping i often go to LR to get a photo or fix up a photo so i figured it would be great to make use of a key on my bamboo to switch to LR when i need it... but i cant figure out how to do that...i know how to go to the place where you can customize the keys..i see the choice switch applications..but then i dont know or see what to do next so i can specify lightroom... thanks for any tuts

Bobbie,

I didn't realize I could set it the tablet to open up programs, that's really neat. I need to investigate the how to's, so I'm not much help to answer your specific question. However, I did find a link for the users manual for the Bamboo tablet, maybe that will help.

Bobbie,

I didn't realize I could set it the tablet to open up programs, that's really neat. I need to investigate the how to's, so I'm not much help to answer your specific question. However, I did find a link for the users manual for the Bamboo tablet, maybe that will help.

thanks for the link...when i go to it the manual seems to say that you can switch applications and it shows the button which i see on mine too but i dont know how to tell it what application to switch to...i think you can set it so you just hit that button and lightroom will open..hoping someone can tell me what to do

Go start menu, then pen tablet properties, then click on the Tablet tab, select the button you want to assign, (I used the bottom right button to open ACDSee , so click on the drop down menu and select open/run, then browse for the program you wan to use! I have assigned some common shortcut key strokes for PSE als like undu, save, print you can go crazy customizing your tablet, HTH!!

Go start menu, then pen tablet properties, then click on the Tablet tab, select the button you want to assign, (I used the bottom right button to open ACDSee , so click on the drop down menu and select open/run, then browse for the program you wan to use! I have assigned some common shortcut key strokes for PSE als like undu, save, print you can go crazy customizing your tablet, HTH!!

thanks..i have the bamboo but i think it may be the same...i guess i didnt see the drop down will go check to see if i can find that... didnt think about acdsee...hmmmm...should i do LR or acdsee???? i already have the other keys for save, transform and clipping mask..figured i use those a lot... thanks again

Archived