Tuesday Freebie Challenge

Zaz

Well, it's late on a Tuesday afternoon again. Let's just say my life is never boring and I'm sorry you had to wait on me today.

I'm not sure how much of a challenge this one will be since I think it's one of the more versatile freebies we've ever had. Let's see how creative you can be with Brandy Murry's Bewitched Paper Special! I'm sure someone might be able to surprise me. ;) I'm not a big fan of Halloween, but this particular collection is really quite stunning. Have you seen it? If not, here it is! Love those papers! :)

When you're all done, please post those layouts in the general message board challenge gallery!

Have fun!

Beautiful paper, so I added to my kaboodle! I just got that list down because I bought most of what I had on it! Thanks for the challenge, I'm hoping to be able to get it done in time. :-)

Hey, it's a FREEBIE Heather! Go to the link and download it before it's gone! You can't buy it even if you tried. This one was from the Round Up Weekly newsletter.

Can't wait to see what you all come up with! :)

Hey, it's a FREEBIE Heather! Go to the link and download it before it's gone! You can't buy it even if you tried. This one was from the Round Up Weekly newsletter.

Can't wait to see what you all come up with! smile.gif

Thanks Zaz! I will work on something with it! :-)

Archived