The Last Thursday In October

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hopin' there'd be a BRANDY sighting early this morning.......but she must be loading her goodies into the boutique............. :lol: DID you SEE that fantastic halloween collection she did last week? I don't even know where my halloween photos of my kids are and I had to HAVE it! YUP did!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh yes Jess, I remember seeing the status msg about your hands! I do hope you're okay. I burned my hand while making spaghetti sauce a few weeks ago and it was horrible. Hope you have lots of aloe vera--Zaz suggested it to me on FB and it was very soothing!

Hi scrapbooker918...I'm sorry I don't know your name :)

....and I don't think we have to worry about being late - we are going to be begging for someone to tell us what's new and then run very fast or get a ride in Rosemary's buggy to our carts!

Guest JessicaLeigh

<-----looking for helmet, shoulder pads and goggles.....there's a sale and RM is gonna be burning up the lot! (ooohhhhh what fun!) Where are my shoes and can someone tie the laces for me?????? walkinghelmet.gifwalkinghelmet.gifwalkinghelmet.gif

Guest JessicaLeigh

Morning Doc, Morning Jessica - Jessica - no coffee for you - get the Bailey's out though! How are the hands this morning?

Ladies, and Margot! Now she has a flash card too!

Rosemary, Sara, and Ashleigh. Ive got OJ this am and a Diet Pepsi (cause I can drink them wit a straw LOL) They are hurting, but not too bad with all the excitement of a sale! I keep running to the freezer and that seems to work like a charm when they start hurting and itching real bad.

Thank you for all of your good thoughts and prayers!

Of course you don't need Shopper's Anonymous Rosemary! This is good for you--retail therapy and it's a group session. Can't beat that! :having-a-party:

Oh, I don't know about that - think it is a secret but she already belongs to Shoppers Anonymous! ROFL

Guest JessicaLeigh

< hugging Jessica back.... careful of those hands.... Monkey... walkinghelmet.gif along with Auntie Jessica and throw things into the cart for her would you? there's a dear!

MOnkey will be a great lil helper, and Sara is on hand for the loading as well......Got the DSO's CC in my teeth and his 5 point racing harness attached to the buggy.....cant ever be too prepared.

We should be able to do this live - on air - pictures of us all and everything - wouldn't that be a hoot! In pjs shopping and driving crazy cars and talking on our cells the whole time - hey! can we call each other while we are shopping?

Morning Doc, Morning Jessica - Jessica - no coffee for you - get the Bailey's out though! How are the hands this morning?

Ladies, and Margot! Now she has a flash card too!

Rosemary, Sara, and Ashleigh. Ive got OJ this am and a Diet Pepsi (cause I can drink them wit a straw LOL) They are hurting, but not too bad with all the excitement of a sale! I keep running to the freezer and that seems to work like a charm when they start hurting and itching real bad.

Thank you for all of your good thoughts and prayers!

What? Y'er turnin' your hands into ice cream? Wha't???????????

Archived