The Last Thursday In October

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes its all incredible! I saw Kerry's papers at the convention and have been waiting anxiously for them since. Those suncatchers are beautiful. Hmmm, maybe I should just go down the whole list of new things.

Who said a week or so ago they had sworn not to buy any more calendars and did anyway? lol - I couldn't resist these.

The stickers are so cute!

All the new kits are amazing: Powell, Rustique, and Shark Lagoon - plus this is Sara's debut kit!

Now I have to go back and check out all those templates! Word art, photos, layouts - wow!

MaryLou. . .I DID I DID !!! Been saying it for WEEKS NOW. . .and the time you are remembering. . .well we both said it LOL LOL LOL And well let's just say don't look CLEAR in the BOTTOM of my cart. . .Thiink we need INTERVENTION?????giggle_bear.gif

OMG Angela it must have been KILLING you to keep such a wonderful secret!

Sara, your debut kit is awesome! I love the beachy vibe!

Love Syndee's frame calendars too!

Those stickers are just too cute...

I'm sure I'm missing something else...blame it on preggo brain!

YEAH Ashleigh, but what do I blame mine on??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You can blame it on Mommy Brain. It's a side effect of pregnancy :)

Yes its all incredible! I saw Kerry's papers at the convention and have been waiting anxiously for them since. Those suncatchers are beautiful. Hmmm, maybe I should just go down the whole list of new things.

Who said a week or so ago they had sworn not to buy any more calendars and did anyway? lol - I couldn't resist these.

All the new kits are amazing: Powell, Rustique, and Shark Lagoon - plus this is Sara's debut kit!

Now I have to go back and check out all those templates! Word art, photos, layouts - wow!

MaryLou. . .I DID I DID !!! Been saying it for WEEKS NOW. . .and the time you are remembering. . .well we both said it LOL LOL LOL And well let's just say don't look CLEAR in the BOTTOM of my cart. . .Thiink we need INTERVENTION?????giggle_bear.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Debi, I've been knowin' that for quite some time now ;)

OMG The Postage Frames HOW did I forget to mention THEM !!! LOVE THEM !!!! haven't even made it back to my cart yet, but had to mention the frames the moment I remembered. . . .Now let's see if I can remember where I left it !!!!!!hahohi.gif

Rosemary he's here with me. . . .SEE. . .

OMG The Postage Frames HOW did I forget to mention THEM !!! LOVE THEM !!!! haven't even made it back to my cart yet, but had to mention the frames the moment I remembered. . . .Now let's see if I can remember where I left it !!!!!!hahohi.gif

Rosemary he's here with me. . . .SEE. . .

Whew, I was worried there for a second! YUP YUP YUP

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif Debi, I've been knowin' that for quite some time now wink.gif

WELL . . .um. . . .okay I guess I HAVE NO REPLY TO THAT Rosemary. . . .cause it's TRUE !!!!

Archived