Thursday Challenge 10/29/09

Shari PV Mom

Hellooooo Scrappers!

For today's challenge I'm going to give you a choice! Here are your choices ...

1. It's Halloween time here in the states so I challenge you to scrap your favorite Halloween costume!
  2. Do you get the SS Club? Do you want to win a $5 Gift Certificate? Do a layout (think outside the box, okay?) using the most recent SS Club and post it in the SS Club Gallery for a chance to win that GC!
  3. Today is my 15th wedding anniversary. This challenge choice is to scrap an anniversary and find a way to incorporate the "symbol" for that year. For example ... 15 years is "crystal" so I would try to give my layout, or something on it, the feel of crystal. If you have pictures of a 50th you'd incorporate gold. Get my drift?

I look forward to seeing what you come up with! Please post your layouts in the general challenge gallery!

Here's one I did on Halloween Costumes (Okay ... it's an old post. So sorry!)

Hmmmm already posted in the SS club Gallery of one I did during Anniversary week. I don't dress up for Halloween but Layna is gonna dress up my grandson...problem is I have the camera not her :( I don't have any anniversaries...so I'll see what else I can drum up for the club or put on my College Graduation gown and use that for my costume LOL...nah not gonna happen!

It's Halloween in Canada too, but I don't do much for Halloween anymore. I'm going to try to do something for this one though. Now where is that old photo??? lol :-)

Archived