November Monthly Layout Contest

PBarnes

Life is busy; so full of activities and distractions. What pulls you away from what you really want to do? We want you to scrap it! For the November Layout Contest, we want to see what pulls you away from what you want to do. Create your layout and post it in the November Layout Contest Gallery before midnight on November 30th. Be sure to list your credits in the description or under the details tab. If your layout is chosen, you could win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique!

Post your finished layouts in the November Contest Gallery.

This is a tough one for me. I need to decide which to do! Which distraction family life, or SG's ! hmmmmm I'll have to think on this one! What a great idea Pat. There should be all sorts of interesting LO's. Can't wait to see them alll !!!!!

What a great challange!! I love this idea about why I don't have time to scrap!! LOL hmm I have some ideas rolling around in my head, this might be a good one.

Will the distractions of life keep us from completing the layout?

inquiring minds want to know...

A good topic to ponder this busy time of year.

:)

ROFL. I needed that good laugh. Those were my exact thoughts as I sit here avoiding my errands.

Sounds a great challenge and has me thinking of how to share what does take me away from what I really want to do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived