November Member Of The Month

CRS

Sorry...I just saw this!!!

:sign_Congrats_wav:JOYCE!!!! Way to go my friend!!! You really deserve this as you are a real asset to us...always there (when not travelling and even then, you are) when an extra prayer is needed or a congrats. Enjoy your month as MOM...because you are that in so many ways!!! :sign_Congrats_wav:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just finally saw this, and I have to say that I am overwhelmed. I am actually shaking with excitement. I don't have the words to express how much I love Scrap Girls and all of you. Thank you so much for this honor, and believe me I will wear it proudly. I sat here and read all your comments, and I appreciate every one of them. I loved meeting so many of you at convention, and wouldn't take anything for that experience. It is hard to believe I could receive this when all I have done is thoroughly enjoy everything about Scrap Girls. Thanks again to the SG Team and all of the great members. I love all of you.

Congratulations, Joyce!

You've been so generous leaving love on our layouts. Now we get to return the kindness by honoring you. Enjoy your month wearing the crown and have a fun shopping spree in the Boutique! Woohoo!!

Archived