Monday Challenge - Nov 2

angelaNussbaum

Unfinished Business....

Gosh that word just sits all around my life. Theres always something that needs finishing. Ya know, i thought about it... and looked in my file folder where i keep my layouts and found that i have 12 unfinished layouts. Good ones, ones that can finish nicely, but something happened and i walked away from them and never came back!!

Todays Challenge, an easy one i think, is to take care of some unfinished business (layouts, or even a thought or idea for a layout you need to complete)

Share your Layouts here: General Message Board Challenges Gallery.

Here is my layout: UB - Two Shoes

I will use this time to finish up all the other challenges I am behind on and no I'm not silly enough to think I can finish 3 months worth that I'm behind on in one day! LOL I never have unfinished layouts in my folders...too happy to finish each one before going onto the next one...but I'll do a couple and post them in this thread even if they are for previous challenges :)

Grand idea! this should be a regular challenge. LOL. Oh yeah, the UFO chats and challenges. Well, there are never a lack of unfinished business in my LOs folder.

Ok, that was easy. Got mine done. Winter Fashion

LOL.. THAT fast??? Go do another one!!!

:D

That's easy ...I don't have any u unfinished LOs ... okok don't throw stuff at me ok? I don't start a new LO unless I have finished the last one... and if I'm not inspired enough to finish I just delete and start over. I do have other challenges I need to work on though ;)

I had the idea for this LO brewing and was thinking of doing it with a Christmas Tree for Christmas but then I decided to do it for my Gratitude Desktop, so here it is. Now I just have to find the link for the Gratitude Desktop Challenge. lol :-)

Archived