November 2009 Message Board Game

AngRoCamp

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I updated the original post with the rules to request that photos be no larger than 250x250 (similar to siggies) so that the thread won't become too cumbersome with large images. From this point forward please try to keep the file sizes nice and small :) Thanks!

Hey you gals are doing great ... I guess. To me S is for 'SO Confused'. How do some of those posted pictures relate to fall? For some reason I assumed that we were supposed to go traipsing through the boutique but now that I'm looking at what everyone is posting I guess not. Where are we supposed to find these photos?

T is for 'Think I'll sit this one out' :).

Have fun ladies!

I'm sorry you're confused Denise! The photos are just any photos you have access to. The game will change every few days with new themes, as well as new things to be including in the ABC list (for example, sometimes you'll be asked to share a link to a layout of a specific theme, or a link to a product in the boutique of a specific theme, etc) It's really not a hard game once you get the feel for it. I hope you'll consider playing along! Every time you play your name goes into the drawing for boutique gift certificates, so it's worth giving it a shot :) Let me know if you have any other questions!

I was thinking the same thing Denise, so don't feel you were the only one! ;) I was also wondering about some of the photos that really don't seem like they have a "Fall" theme, Do we just decide this on our own what we feel we wish to attach? Hmmm.

Archived