Okay Bb's Its Time....jump In The Buggy And Hold On

Guest JessicaLeigh

Guest JessicaLeigh

Good morning BB's! Im so glad it is Thursday! Sara changed the spark plugs in the buggy and we are ready to ride around and have a good time til the goodies begin to show up!

Come on everybody wake uppppp!

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm up! Also gassed it up, aired the tires and made a special little place to hold Rosemary's monitor - now I am waiting, waiting, waiting to see if she shows up - no one can drive like Rosemary - come on, Rosemary - give that monitor something good to read! We promise not to get you too excited!

Good morning BB's! Im so glad it is Thursday! Sara changed the spark plugs in the buggy and we are ready to ride around and have a good time til the goodies begin to show up!

Come on everybody wake uppppp!

Jess, We need your picture on here - where is it?

I surely hope Rosemary will make it this morning, because Sara did some driving for us in SLC, and let me tell you, it was a little....um....scary! 'Course that had been after a wild time at chili's so you never can tell if that was Sara or the margarita. who knows. I have to go drive myself to work now. Hope you all have a fantastic day.

Now, Sandi, it was the road that was swervy, not me! I think may it was you that had one too many! LOL LOL You know I have to be the World's Greatest Driver - just ask Rich! Tee - Hee

Guest JessicaLeigh

Sara,

I lost my photos that I had set, I am trying to find another one or make me a new avatar....I'll have it shortly.......Maybe one in goggles! OHHH I know just the one!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Jess, I think one with goggle would be most appropriate! How do I get the buggy to go under my siggie?

I will send you the link to the file and then you add it in your signature area where the rest of your blinkies are.

Give me a minute or two to get it done. With the Great Computer crash of this week, I have to hunt for it LOL!

Guest JessicaLeigh

SG Buggy Brigade

quote name='JessicaLeigh' date='05 November 2009 - 07:06 AM' timestamp='1257422774' post='755427']

Jess, I think one with goggle would be most appropriate! How do I get the buggy to go under my siggie?

I will send you the link to the file and then you add it in your signature area where the rest of your blinkies are.

Give me a minute or two to get it done. With the Great Computer crash of this week, I have to hunt for it LOL!

Here is the link to the gallery image. I think you can do it this way.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Rosemary go Slow, I think she will probably have an issue with going slow, heart moniter or not....If I know anything about Rosemary!!!!! She will probably knock us out of the driver and shotgun seat and take the buggy for herself!!!!! Tee Hee

Guest JessicaLeigh

Thanks, Jess - that link just takes me to the picture of the buggy - can't get it from there - I don't know where else to look ......

i think you just copy the image link and paste it in your signature area. If I am not mistaken, that is where everyone else got it. If not, I will email you the file and you can upload it and then link to your own.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Jess, guess that is what you are going to have to do - it won't just copy and paste - have to have the link with the codes, etc. I think

OK, I will send it off to you as soon as I can find the right file LOL, it is on a cd here somewhere LOL. Wont be too long!

No skirts here - still in pj's but keeping them on for you! Tried the paste and it wouldn't work - said the image was too big.......got plenty of time to wait while you look.

Guest JessicaLeigh

We must be the only two up and going this am! although it is kinda early in the west....but that shouldn't matter none, no sireee. Thursday starts at 12:01 am!

Did it - clicked on your link and it just takes me to the picture of the buggy - and can't get the link from there - I emailed Carla and told her and asked if she could help - so don't worry about going through all your CDs - she is really good about helping - and usually very quick. Don't waste any more time on it - more important things to be done - like finding your helmet and goggles and today I think you should wear boots and pray my internet doesn't go down again - down three times at 3 am this morning!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Ive gone through all my cd's and I cant find it. But I know where I can get it. Im putting the word out on the status, Vaughnde and a couple of others have it and Ill get them to send it to me, I want a copy of that file, or I will have to make a new one! And I don't want to have to do that! Never fear....Super Krispy Kreme will get you one!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Okies, I put the word out that I need a copy of the file sent back to me! Some one will have it on their puter.....Did you hear Lots of new stuff.......Went shopping yesterday too, I think Mark's cc is gonna scream today

Good morning ladies. I am home today with a sick DD, gonna call the doctor (no fun). It's quiet around here this morning, where is everyone?! I'll check in when I can...save some room in the buggy for me.

Archived