Okay Bb's Its Time....jump In The Buggy And Hold On

Guest JessicaLeigh

Thanks, sweetie - I also emailed Carla too - I am not particularly good at siggies and stuff - but I do know that I cannot get it from that picture - and I tried to delete my little Angels blinkie and it wouldn't let me - kept sending me back to a page that said my file was too large - and I was trying to DELETE! Don't know if it is just me or what. Krispy Kremes are a no-no for me - you will have to eat an extra one this morning -

Have not heard back from Rosemary either - worried now.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JessicaLeigh

Good Morning Heather and Mel!!!! Happy Thursday!!!!! Krispy Kremes and coffee and fruit are all spread out! Hope you brought your helmets and goggles and muddin boots!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Thanks, sweetie - I also emailed Carla too - I am not particularly good at siggies and stuff - but I do know that I cannot get it from that picture - and I tried to delete my little Angels blinkie and it wouldn't let me - kept sending me back to a page that said my file was too large - and I was trying to DELETE! Don't know if it is just me or what. Krispy Kremes are a no-no for me - you will have to eat an extra one this morning -

Have not heard back from Rosemary either - worried now.

Don't you dare delete the Angels Blinkie, I love it! Just add the file I sent you after your other blinkies, but first upload it to your gallery and then add the image link to your signature, You have to toggle on the code to see where to put it. There is a little scroll looking icon at your EDIT SIGNATURE block that will pull up the code. We'll get that buggy on there one way or the other.

Morning Heather!

Morning Mel!

Watch out - Jessica is priming the buggy - I am thinking SHE should drive today if Rosemary doesn't show up and I have a bad feeling that she isn't going to be here - she did not email me back this morning and that is not like her at all.

Voting now - who want Jess to drive the buggy?

Guest JessicaLeigh

Im sure we will hear from Rosemary shortly, even if it is just a small hello, I am worried about her too....Just not like her not to at least pop in and say hello. Wish we could hop a plane and go take care of her!

Guest JessicaLeigh

OK, Im drivin!!!! Somebody set up the obstacle course and move those monkeys outta my way, they are supposed to be holding up the ropey thingy for the finish line!!!!!!

Already got it set up for you, Jessica - you're gonna love the obstacles I chose for you - but you will definitely need your goggles - lots of mud involved! Glad you decided to drive - really worried about my internet going down and I would hate to be driving and suddenly disappear - you might think I was buried in the mud!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Sara, don't you think that ramp is a little high????? Oh well,,,,hang on, puttin her in high gear,,,got to beat the old record! <who added the extra mud>walkinghelmet.gifwalkinghelmet.gifwalkinghelmet.gif

Guest JessicaLeigh

Sara, don't you think that ramp is a little high????? Oh well,,,,hang on, puttin her in high gear,,,got to beat the old record! <who added the extra mud>walkinghelmet.gifwalkinghelmet.gifwalkinghelmet.gif

Heather, do you have an extra hair band!!!! Im having probs seeing the cones through my bangs! <just ko'd about 10 of them he he he>

Guest JessicaLeigh

Oh - no - Jessica is already drive1.gif I really think we might need an plane.gif to get through this mud - Jess, don't worry about the hurdles - hitit.gifhitit.gif

I did, and almost ran over the cat_sleeping.gif and the caterpillar.gif and the runningdog.gif and the monkeydance.gifmonkeydance.gifmonkeydance.gif 's. I think Im channelling Rosemary this am!!!!! Heather, pull the tear off off of my goggles so I can see!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Jess, do you need me to send over my space-man-smilie.gif to get you out of the mud?

Im good Sara, hooked up the super duty winch to the boutique doors to pull myself out.....Man they lock that place up tighter than Fort Knox! The doors didn't even budge! hit-head-with-hammer.gif

Guest JessicaLeigh

Watch out for the

Now we have cow poop? Feels like home here on the farm LOL (we don't have the cows, but they are close LOL!) so are the dancingchicken2.gifdancingchicken2.gifdancingchicken2.gifhappy038.gif

Guest JessicaLeigh

Cow poop, mud...its all good. Reminds me of the mudhole days back in the day when we spent the day there instead of school! Ahhhh, the good times! I sure hope everybody wakes up soon!!!!!! We need a cheering section for the obstacle course!2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif

Guest JessicaLeigh

I just tried to recruit Mary Jo - don't know if she will come or not, but I'm working on it! 2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gifwalkinghelmet.gifwalkinghelmet.gif

Well, it should start picking up shortly......Maybe they are scared of my drive1.gif ! I dont have a clue why? Really, I don't! I brought the krispy Kremes....that usually brings em running out of the woodwork!

Archived