Okay Bb's Its Time....jump In The Buggy And Hold On

Guest JessicaLeigh

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mimi - PUT THE DOUGHNUT DOWN _ NOW! You can't get crumbs on the keyboard and how will you ride in the buggy and eat at the same time - besides, Jess doesn't allow people to eat in her buggy! (Except she gets to eat - that isn't fair_

Guest JessicaLeigh

They are right on top of your head, Jessica - look up!

Sara, what would I do without you! <putting on super dooper see all goggles!> Oh these are the ones with the neon glow edges! Dont I just look too cute for words!

Guest JessicaLeigh

I'm eating my third donut ... HELP! Jess please come get me and take me away from the donuts quick before too much damage!

Dont worry bout the calories, there arent any......but eating and buggy riding don't go well together, too much mud and cow poop flying around!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Yes, she drove tanks in the military though and looked through a peep hole - watch out, Jessica - MUDHOLE at 10 o'clock!

Turning to 1100 3 degrees west, 131 mph! No problem, drill seargent! walkinghelmet.gifwalkinghelmet.gifwalkinghelmet.gif

Morning ladies! I don't have anything to add this morning, but I thought I'd poke my head in and see all of your bright, smiling faces (and nab a doughnut or two) before getting to work. :D Happy shopping, everyone!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Turning to 1200. 20 degrees west.....Look out everybody, just lost a mudflap!

Hi bitsnpieces! Watch out for flying mud and "stuf"

Oh Sara - just woke up enough to see you don't have the buggy yet! I think if you go to your profile to change your signature and then browse to the gallery with the buggy and use the share image thing you will get it - you know, just go to the thingy with the thingy and add the thingy! lol - need more coffee - really leaving now

Oh Sara - just woke up enough to see you don't have the buggy yet! I think if you go to your profile to change your signature and then browse to the gallery with the buggy and use the share image thing you will get it - you know, just go to the thingy with the thingy and add the thingy! lol - need more coffee - really leaving now

Thanks, I will try that - have tried everything else!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Oh, no, Jessica there's the cowwave.gifcowwave.gifcowwave.gif who is causing all the trouble today - it is a herd of cows!

Who let the cowwave.gifcowwave.gifcowwave.gif out in the first place?

Archived