Okay Bb's Its Time....jump In The Buggy And Hold On

Guest JessicaLeigh

I think Rosemary might have let the cows out cause she can't drive today - aw, Rosemary, we are trying to do a good job for you - wish you were here with us. :tissue::tissue: sniff, sniff, we are all so sad and miss you :sofa::sofa: looking everywhere for you!

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning ladies! I see Jessica and Sara have been at it since early this a.m. Sorry I couldn't join you--seems like I get the best sleep of the day after 7am these days.

I'll take a KK and sit on the sidelines. Too uncomfortable to ride in the buggy today. I need a steam coach!

My internet is going to go down in a few - they just called me again - but not for long - I will be back but will stay on til it happens. What a day they choose to work on the internet - this is BAD!

Guest JessicaLeigh

I'll only come and cheer if she promises to keep the mud over there ------------>

Morning ladies!

<---------------------is putting on new mud flaps right now!party-smiley-048.gif

Guest JessicaLeigh

My internet is going to go down in a few - they just called me again - but not for long - I will be back but will stay on til it happens. What a day they choose to work on the internet - this is BAD!

checke you email again. I sent you some directions and some screen shots for ya sweetie!party-smiley-048.gifparty-smiley-048.gifparty-smiley-048.gif

Guest JessicaLeigh

Careful, Jessica - there is a herd of cows and I see chickens too coming up behind you - don't let that steer butt you in the tushie!

If he does, he is dinner! NY Strips covered in melted blue cheese and onions!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Good morning ladies! I see Jessica and Sara have been at it since early this a.m. Sorry I couldn't join you--seems like I get the best sleep of the day after 7am these days.

I'll take a KK and sit on the sidelines. Too uncomfortable to ride in the buggy today. I need a steam coach!

Here have a seat on the sofa.gif (osfa!)

Guest JessicaLeigh

Is it bad that now I'm HOPING that the steer gets you? That sounds yummy! LOL

You are BAD!!!!!!!! LOL But keep those plates handy!

Morning everyone!

I think Sara must have snuck over and taken a picture of one of my kitties because that is her to a T...right down to stepping in the poop.

I admit it - I did it! Didn't you see me there? :disappearing-smilie::disappearing-smilie:

Guest JessicaLeigh

Is it bad that now I'm HOPING that the steer gets you? That sounds yummy! LOL

Ooh! superhero.gifsuperhero.gif flying to her with a tushie helmet now!

A TUSHIE HELMET?????? Well as long as it is camo, I guess it will be alright....and it cant make me look fat!

LOL Thanks Jessica..I will take a seat on your ofsa!

Hoping Rosemary is doing okay...poor thing!

Waiting for new goodies. Wasn't it great of Trish to let us know she'll have something for us today?

....and no more donuts for you, girl - hyper will come as quickly as the fat! Tee-Hee - nothing could make cute little 'ole you look fat! But you do have your bullet proof vest on, I hope.

LOL Thanks Jessica..I will take a seat on your ofsa!

Hoping Rosemary is doing okay...poor thing!

Waiting for new goodies. Wasn't it great of Trish to let us know she'll have something for us today?

Don't know if you should ride with her today, Ashleigh - jumping over the cow poop and mudholes might not be good for the baby - and her ofsa has springs sticking out of it, I hear. :sofa::sofa::grr:

Morning everyone! I think Sara must have snuck over and taken a picture of one of my kitties because that is her to a T...right down to stepping in the poop.
I admit it - I did it! Didn't you see me there? :disappearing-smilie::disappearing-smilie:

Nope! I was too busy trying to convince the other one she didn't want to drink my coffee!

Archived