Okay Bb's Its Time....jump In The Buggy And Hold On

Guest JessicaLeigh

Guest JessicaLeigh

OK, i must be having a case of the dumb dumbs! I wanna change my photo but I cant do it!!!! First Sara and the buggy and now me.....It is a catchy thing.

And ooohhhh love those mats!

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you noticed all the Christmas stuff in the stores out even before Halloween? And now it is November and my dh is after me to do his police car picture Christmas cards NOW with a little Christmas tree on the top of it.......he wants everything done NOW - he will have them addressed and stamped as soon as I make them - and today is his birthday and I have a toothache (poor, poor me) that has to have a root canal which cannot be done til next Wednesday - guess this weekend will make those cards for him while I am loopy on the pain meds since the Motrin did nothing at al to help.

Guest JessicaLeigh

<---------------this is yucky!!!!!! I have a good one to load up but alas I cant do it...it wont change it for me!!!!!!

And I just stepped in some of that "cow stuff"! There goes my boots......And this tushie helmet is working nicely Sara. Complements my figure so well!

OK, i must be having a case of the dumb dumbs! I wanna change my photo but I cant do it!!!! First Sara and the buggy and now me.....It is a catchy thing.

Sorry, sweetie - didn't know I was contagious - but your pic is adorable!

Have you noticed all the Christmas stuff in the stores out even before Halloween? And now it is November and my dh is after me to do his police car picture Christmas cards NOW with a little Christmas tree on the top of it.......he wants everything done NOW - he will have them addressed and stamped as soon as I make them - and today is his birthday and I have a toothache (poor, poor me) that has to have a root canal which cannot be done til next Wednesday - guess this weekend will make those cards for him while I am loopy on the pain meds since the Motrin did nothing at al to help.

Yes Sara, I've noticed that. I saw on the news that retailers are getting the Christmas sales started earlier to encourage more spending since they know consumers aren't spending as much due to the recession. Sorry you have a toothache--they are no fun at all! Would love to see your Christmas cards for dh when you're done.

I am glad you girls are excited about Christmas stuff already! lol I try to work ahead, but sometimes it feels so odd to be listening to Christmas music during Halloween to be in the festive creative mood. ;)

I used to sing Christmas songs year round when I was a little girl. It was hilarious! I'd be yelling the 12 days of Christmas in the middle of July!

Glad the tushie helmet works for you - but uh! oh! 3 o'clock, the cows are waiting for you and left some cow poop right in the path you have to take.......use those tank driving skills NOW, girl. :giggle_bear::giggle_bear:

Guest JessicaLeigh

Sorry, sweetie - didn't know I was contagious - but your pic is adorable!

I did a new one this am that is cute! And I want to use it boo hoo hoo. I even have a purple shirt on! Gotta figure this one out! <is finding bananas for brain food since I just found out Snoochie does not like them as well as grapes!>

JUST HAD THIS PM FROM DEBI - THIS IS PROBABLY GOOD NEWS SINCE DEBI HAS NOT HEARD FROM HER - I HOPE SHE IS SLEEPING IN - LET'S HOPE FOR THE BEST

no Sarah I haven't heard anything from her either. . . .I am in hopes she's sleeping in this morning. . . .I'm sure she is stressed & need to sleep. . . . . . . .HUGS. . .Debi. . . .Oh BTW. . ."the boys" are sleeeping in today too. . . .BUT I"m sure they would want me to include their LOVE TOO

BRB - gotta thank Debi for the news

Guest JessicaLeigh

Glad the tushie helmet works for you - but uh! oh! 3 o'clock, the cows are waiting for you and left some cow poop right in the path you have to take.......use those tank driving skills NOW, girl. giggle_bear.gifgiggle_bear.gif

Pulling a Fred Flinstone!!!!!! And Blasting the cow poop patties with my super duper poo zapper!

Thanks for keeping us posted Sara! Glad Debi was able to PM you w/news!

Trish brings up a good point too--it is kind of odd to receive Christmas cards before Dec. Maybe send them out Thankgiving week?

Sorry you're having avatar issues Jess. Can't wait to see the one you worked on!

So sorry to hear that you have a tooth ache. I HATE those! Here is more banana bread for everyone. I'm off to the kitchen. I am giving a bridal shower today and need to get cooking. See you ladies later. Have a great day!

Thanks, Paula - it is yummy and if I chew on the right side I can eat it! Washing it down with some nice cold milk - and another pain pill! LOL Have fun at your shower and be sure and save any leftovers for us - we will need this by this afternoon

Guest JessicaLeigh

Ooh! Is that where you've been - shopping for a Super Duper Pooper Zapper? So cool and will be helpful today for sure

Yep, got a good one too and on sale!!!!!! Handy little thingys to have on days like this......Now, I have to go do a thing for the hands. I will be back in about 20 minutes so hold down the fort for me sara.....And the blue button is for the zapper!

Morning ladies! I see that some goodies already made it into the boutique. There's some great stuff today. Keep those goggles clean.

OK - thought for sure the nurse had been there already - you were gone so long - tell her you have important things to do today - let me know how they look when the dressing comes off today - I hope the graft is taking - keeping my fingers crossed for you, girl -

Boy, it is quiet around here - when my internet goes down, you will all get a rest from listening to me! They are still working out there - thought I would lose it 20 minutes ago but so far, nothing. Maybe that's a good sign - but if I disappear suddenly, you will all know why.

Morning ladies! I see that some goodies already made it into the boutique. There's some great stuff today. Keep those goggles clean.

Hi there, Sara - glad to see you here - it is waaaay too quiet without Rosemary here.

Ooh..is this new too?

Emb Template-Monthly Special Calendar from Kim Meeder. I want this too! Into the cart!

Glad you like 'em!

Wow, I turned on the traffic report this am and there was a report about a crazed woman driving a purple buggy ... now I know what that was all about! (he-he). Hey, Ashleigh, when is your due date? Maybe you should be riding around in that buggy ... that is, if you're ready to pop! (wink)

Thanks for the Krispy Kremes and donuts ... taking Paula up on the banana bread offer ... smells yummy!

Lots of awesome things in the boutique today ... love, love, love Trish's Christmas collection. And, Paula's photo mattes are precious ... fancy or whimsical uses ... must have those!! :disappearing-smilie:

:rudolf: (just to get me in the mood) :rudolf:

Love the new templates Kimmy!

I need to take down our Halloween decorations today, but I am so unmotivated at the moment. Maybe after another cup of coffee or tea. My kids have been bringing home colds from school and I finally caught one. Hopefully it will be gone by this weekend, we are doing family photos on Sunday.

Archived