Okay Bb's Its Time....jump In The Buggy And Hold On

Guest JessicaLeigh

Good morning ladies - and thank you so much for getting on here last night - Jess and i gave up around 9 or 10 - her hands were tired and my blonde brain was dead! We will start back up as soon as jess gets herself together.

My Dad was scheduled to leave for a car trip with his "girlfriend" and spent last night at her house - when I woke up this am, had a call from her that my Dad had gone by ambulance to the hospital for chest pains and they admitted him and he wouldn't let her call me til this morning - stubborn at 94, you know - just talked to him on the phone and he says it was NOT a heart attack but they still have some tests to do and the heart doctor will be seeing him this morning, so I am going to get ready in a few and go up there and find out what is going on - they cancelled their trip, of course, and although he sounds good on the phone, he never tells what really is going on until I get there, so don't know too much more. He just celebrated his 94th birthday Oct 30 and so I am very worried - it takes a lot to get him to agree to go in an ambulance so I know he must have been in much pain - EKG showed no heart attack but there are so many other things it could be so I may be away from the BB for a little bit this morning. Daddy is a very private person and I will have to hear this from the docs before I am comfortable with whatever happened - Please pray for him - he is all I have left with my Mom and Sister already gone and I am very worried - His "girlfriend" is on her way there now and he wants me to wait a little while before coming - he knows I will just "make trouble" and insist on talking to his docs! LOL But he sounded good and said he had eaten breakfast and so I don't know what to expect. But I will be around for awhile - just waiting on jessica -

I do s hope we are making Rosemary proud! I am so worried about her too - and if you go back and look at last Thursday's BB, and Rosemary;s 500 posts, it is easy to see how she kept this thread moving so fast. Jess and I appreciate all the participation from all of you - it has been fun and will continue to be fun today too. Now i have to go and look at all the links you posted last night! Thanks so much for keeping it alive last night! That means a lot to us.

Hugs to everyone and let's go......................the Buggy has a few dents and boo-boos on it but they are all being fixed this morning so it will be raring to go too! And jess will be driving today so hold on to your hats! :giggle_bear::giggle_bear::giggle_bear::giggle_bear:

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sara Ellen and Jess,

You all are awesome! What a beautiful job you've done today! I'm sorry I haven't checked in until now. I'm making a mini album for a dear girlfriend. She became a first time Grandma on Monday, and was sweet enough to invite me up to the hospital to hang out with her. I took my camera, and I had a blast. Working on the mini album and having a blast, but I'm kind of slow. It's my first one. I'll come say hi in the morning, okay? Lots of beautiful new things today, wow!

Thanks, Cathy! That makes us feel so much better - Rosemary is sooooo fast on here and we really missed her yesterday - hoping we did make her proud! It is good of all of you to come and help us out - there were times when it was just me and Jess yakking on here and we tried so hard to keep it going. You are a sweetie!

Syndee, November Sky is so beautiful! I really love the color scheme.

Love the Big Snow brush and I also love the Dynamic Brush Set on the same page! I want them both!

Durin's papers are so rich and textured and pretty!

Just wanted to be nosey I guess....BTW, Julie has been conferred her Masters Degree! Im so glad for her! Exxon has her name and there may be a job there for her...SWFTMud also may be looking at her as well. But thankfully she has a job now with a mortgage co. that she can go to in the meantime! Anywho Congratulations Jules!

Congratulations to your dd Jessica! I knew she would do it!

ROFL @all the chatter from last night! I was never able to get back online so I missed a big chunk of Thurs w/the BBs this week. See yall @the What's New chat?

Guest JessicaLeigh

Good Morning BB's ....yes I Know it is Friday,,,,but we cant help ourselves.

Update for Sara .....She is presently in route to the hospital to be with her dad. She will speak with the Dr's and then get back to me. We will both be on and off today. I am havin to try to catch up on my work, now that I can work a bit better with the hands, and Sara has some other things she needs to do as well. We will both be checking in randomly!

Please keep Sara and her Father in your prayers, and will update you as soon as I know something!

Love and hugs to all!

Jess,

Checking in Girlfriend! I'm glad your hands are feeling a little better! What a week everybody has had, huh?

Saying a prayer for Sara Ellen and her dad, bless her heart. And of course I'm thinking about Rosemary, too! Take it easy on those hands,ok? Don't work too hard. I'm still working on the mini album for my girlfriend who's a brand new Grandma. I'll check back in, ok?

I'm also hoping Ro's having good luck with her new Dragon voice recognition software, and that it's accurate enough that she can depend on it. Can't wait to hear!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Jess,

Checking in Girlfriend! I'm glad your hands are feeling a little better! What a week everybody has had, huh?

Saying a prayer for Sara Ellen and her dad, bless her heart. And of course I'm thinking about Rosemary, too! Take it easy on those hands,ok? Don't work too hard. I'm still working on the mini album for my girlfriend who's a brand new Grandma. I'll check back in, ok?

I'm also hoping Ro's having good luck with her new Dragon voice recognition software, and that it's accurate enough that she can depend on it. Can't wait to hear!

Glad you checked in. I have no new news yet, but will post as soon as I know something! Keep praying that all is ok....for sara, her father, and Rosemary!

I hope Ro likes hers as much as I like mine (after I got it trained LOL)

Just adding my continued prayers for Sara and her dad, for Rosemary, for Debi, for Jessica and her hands, and for everyone else who needs love and prayers sent their way.

Love, hugs and prayers to everyone.

Will check back in later to see what is happening.

Daddy home from hospital - heart monitor and all - Rich picked him up around 7pm and he is resting........been a very long day and I am tired - sorru I haven't been aroud but was with my Daddy and will give update tomorrow. Anyone heard any news about Rosemary?

Oh, wow! Gayle, that is good news to hear - I haven't heard from her yet still - guess she is just doing whatever might make her feel a little better - I am so glad she popped into the chat - that's all good!

I just finished reading all of this thread. All I can say is that Sara and Jessica, you guys are just awesome. I haven't laughed so much since the weekend I spent in Harrisburg, PA with the east coast scrappers.

You guys are just too, too, too, funny. I sure hope that there is a chicken bar in that buggy. And I hope that all the cow poo, etc., has been cleaned out and the buggy is ready for next Thursday's Boutique Babe's Wild Ride. Awesome.

Hope everyone is feeling better and enjoying the weekend. Will try and check in tomorrow to see how everyone is doing.

Archived