Okay Bb's Its Time....jump In The Buggy And Hold On

Guest JessicaLeigh

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JessicaLeigh

Oh no! This is not a good place for me! I've done two large shoppings in two weeks and now I'm here looking at more stuff. I don't even know how to use the stuff that I already have yet! Gotta go see what else there is!!! :-) lol

It never hurts to have too much stuff, especially since you can't see it lying everywhere! You can gazoodles of stuff and its OK!dancingelephant.gifdancingelephant.gifgoing-crazy.gif

Boy its FUN catching up to everyone! Back from my walk now and grabbing some yummy banana bread as well as some peppermint coffee (peppermint creamer is out and I got some!) My favorite Christmas song is Silent Night! Got a chance to check out the games at walmart while I was there (Layna and I traded...I needed dish soap and she had one Mike didn't like so I got her the UNO cards in exchange today LOL! ) They have a NEW Mexican Dominoes Train set out in its own Carry case...all silver and sparkle and nice...$20 dollars. The smaller one without a carry case is 11 dollars. Mexican Dominoes is a FUN game to play!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Boy its FUN catching up to everyone! Back from my walk now and grabbing some yummy banana bread as well as some peppermint coffee (peppermint creamer is out and I got some!) My favorite Christmas song is Silent Night! Got a chance to check out the games at walmart while I was there (Layna and I traded...I needed dish soap and she had one Mike didn't like so I got her the UNO cards in exchange today LOL! ) They have a NEW Mexican Dominoes Train set out in its own Carry case...all silver and sparkle and nice...$20 dollars. The smaller one without a carry case is 11 dollars. Mexican Dominoes is a FUN game to play!

Vaughnde, you are just the sweetest woman! 2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif

Guest JessicaLeigh

Awesome colours, embs and letters in 'Rustique Collection Biggie'Kaboodled! :-)

Heatheranne, It looks even better when you download it!!!!! I love it love it love it!

And Ms. Sara Ellen is a good path clearer, i dont care what anyone says....Cleaning that scooper is a chore!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Its that time Heatheranne, when all the new stuff starts coming in, it goes quiet for a while! Dont worry, they will be back LOL

I'll be doing downloads again, but it won't be today because I just covered my last purchase. lol

I know a bit about the doo doo! Quite a few of my uncles and aunts lived on farms. Thankfully, I just have doggy doo doo to clean up now. lol :-)

Guest JessicaLeigh

Ok, now it is my turn to check out for a while. I have to make a few phone calls and make out the bills. Be back in about an hour....hold the fort down and save 1 of each new thing for me!!!!

Hummmm did everyone go quiet in AWE of my wonderous HAT and shades??????

I just love your wondrous hat and shades. They are way too cool and I'm jealous. And as V says, Cool Beans.

I read all 8 pages, hit the boutique a few times to check on what is new. Sent Sara a pm with some more instructions on how to get the Babes Buggy on her siggy page. Hope that works for ya sweetie.

I hope that Debi and Rosemary are both fine and will be back online soon. I have Debi's email address, so I think I'll send her an email and check in with her.

Here are some treats for the boys. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: Go get them boys.

See the rest of you in the boutique. I'm staying off the streets while you two crazy ladies are out and about in the buggy spreading chaos and mayhem everywhere. Not to mention cow poo and mud. Just wipe your feet before going into the nice clean aisles of the boutique. The monkeys don't like messy and dirty hallways.

Jess, I love your new avatar! You are stylin, girlfriend!

Hey, you earned the right to wear that boonie hat, Ms. Desert Storm Veteran, so don't let anyone give you any guff about it!

I just waded through the 8 pages of delightful chatter (and cow poop) and am going to check the boutique shelves. For some reason, my anti-virus doesn't like me to do click throughs.

Can't wait to see all the new goodies.

sending healing thoughts to all those under the weather -

:)

Hi Super Sara! I love the new stuff already there in the Boutique! Can't wait for more stuff to show up! Will you be adding anything today?

I don't have anything today. Hopefully next week though :D

Good Morning Zaz! How are you doing today?

I'm a bit crazy, but I just dropped off my DD at preschool so sanity may return at any moment. But it will be fleeting. ;)

Oh, and I'm doin' a bit o' droolin' on your new Christmas collection. VERY lovely, Trish!! :)

I'm a bit crazy, but I just dropped off my DD at preschool so sanity may return at any moment. But it will be fleeting. ;)

Oh, and I'm doin' a bit o' droolin' on your new Christmas collection. VERY lovely, Trish!! :)

I love Trish's new Christmas Collection. We collect Christmas Trains. I can't wait to use it.

Kerry's new papers are super pretty!

Thanks for all the sweet comments on my new kit, I have been working on that one for a while. :)

Zaz I understand the fleeting moments of sanity, I am currently enjoying a few of those myself.

I'm a bit crazy, but I just dropped off my DD at preschool so sanity may return at any moment. But it will be fleeting. ;)Oh, and I'm doin' a bit o' droolin' on your new Christmas collection. VERY lovely, Trish!! :)
I love Trish's new Christmas Collection. We collect Christmas Trains. I can't wait to use it.

Yes, I think Trish has a Wowserwinno! with her Main St. Collection! We do the train under the Christmas tree thing most years... trains really go well with Christmas!

I'm a bit crazy, but I just dropped off my DD at preschool so sanity may return at any moment. But it will be fleeting. ;)Oh, and I'm doin' a bit o' droolin' on your new Christmas collection. VERY lovely, Trish!! :)

Yes, I think Trish has a Wowserwinno! with her Main St. Collection! We do the train under the Christmas tree thing most years... trains really go well with Christmas!

I will have more expansions on those little trains to come in the next week or two. :D

Archived