Okay Bb's Its Time....jump In The Buggy And Hold On

Guest JessicaLeigh

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am glad you girls are excited about Christmas stuff already! lol I try to work ahead, but sometimes it feels so odd to be listening to Christmas music during Halloween to be in the festive creative mood. ;)

I used to sing Christmas songs year round when I was a little girl. It was hilarious! I'd be yelling the 12 days of Christmas in the middle of July!

I knew there was a reason I liked you, Ashleigh. ;) I STILL do this. :D

LOL Glad I'm not alone! My mom made a rule that if I was still singing Christmas Carols by mid January then I would be in trouble so I've fallen out of the habit. But...hey..I'm an adult now (or so I like to tell myself lol) so I can start singing them whenever!

Oh and Kimmy I am due Dec. 4. I keep meaning to put it in my siggy but I forget (preggo brain and all that). I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow so I think I'll start the get the baby out efforts in about 2 weeks. It's just becoming all kinds of uncomfortable to do anything and at the same time, I want to do everything. Good ol' nesting!

I can tell Rosemary's not here. I had to step out and help my DSO's sister with something and I come back w/only a few pages to catch up to. It would've been hopeless catching up when our BB extraordinaire is here. Hope she gets better soon. Any more updates from her?

Okay..off to look at the pretties in the Boutique!

Hey Ladies. . . .Well I didn't even attempt to READ your posts. . .sorry . . .just been hanging wait'n to see about Rosemary. . .BTW I just posted an Update (not really much of one though) in POST # 49 of the Prayer thread. . .Thanks for stopp'n by there btw. . . Any way I haven't really strolled the Boutique yet either. . .BUT did see & THROW IN MY CART 2 AMAZING COLLECTIONS. . .(gotta go back & LOOK to see the rest of the TREASURES that went in there so far today). . .SO. . . .

SHOUT OUT TO AMANDA. . . .

OMG "Family Matters" is AMAZING !!!! I'M IN LOVE !!!!

AND another. . . .

SHOUT OUT TO TRISH. . . .

"Main St" Christmas OMG I SO LOVE THIS !!!! FIRST THING IN MY CART TODAY !!!!!

walkinghelmet.gif Back to the Boutique & checking for Rosemary. . .I'll UPDATE the Prayer thread as I get updates. . . . . .

Trish, your new collection is great.

Santa is starting early this year! It's putting me in the holiday spirit!

Amanda, the embellishments in your Family Matters kit are breathtaking. You are so talented, Lady!

And Kerry, your new Jewel Tone Shimmering Papers just flew (faster than jumped) in my basket. I love, love, love the colors. I may just do the holiday in Intaglio this year!

It's early days to decide tho. Who knows what else may come out?

Paula, the lovely mattes (mats?) are calling out to my girly-girl soul!

Good thing there is a Scrap Girls purchases line item in the budget!

And I saw that holiday add-ons (Santa hat etc) are in the works!

I love our wonderful designers!

(OK, I am definitely guilty of over-using the exclamation mark. But all of those new items deserve it. So there, grammar police!)

Hey Ladies. . . .Well I didn't even attempt to READ your posts. . .sorry . . .just been hanging wait'n to see about Rosemary. . .BTW I just posted an Update (not really much of one though) in POST # 49 of the Prayer thread. . .Thanks for stopp'n by there btw. . . Any way I haven't really strolled the Boutique yet either. . .BUT did see & THROW IN MY CART 2 AMAZING COLLECTIONS. . .(gotta go back & LOOK to see the rest of the TREASURES that went in there so far today). . .SO. . . .

SHOUT OUT TO AMANDA. . . .

OMG "Family Matters" is AMAZING !!!! I'M IN LOVE !!!!

AND another. . . .

SHOUT OUT TO TRISH. . . .

"Main St" Christmas OMG I SO LOVE THIS !!!! FIRST THING IN MY CART TODAY !!!!!

walkinghelmet.gif Back to the Boutique & checking for Rosemary. . .I'll UPDATE the Prayer thread as I get updates. . . . . .

Hi Debi! Thanks for keeping us all updated. I'll be heading over the prayer thread in a few minutes.

Dec. 4th is a great day Ashleigh, that will be mine & DH's 10th wedding anniversary. More blessing on that day would be great! ;)

Oooh you had a nice winter wedding! Congrats on 10 years together and many more to come!

I love Amanda's Family Matter collection. The colors are wonderful and perfect for Thanksgiving!

Also like Kerry's Jewel Toned papers. So nice and shimmery!

Hi ladies. I'll bet you didn't expect to "see" me today. I am over in the member's internet room checking my messages, and I thought I'd drop in and say hi to whoever's still here. We are having a lovely time, relaxing a lot, which is exactly what we intended to do. I miss you gals, and will definitely be back next week. Take care of that buggy, Jess.

Trish, your new collection is great.

Santa is starting early this year! It's putting me in the holiday spirit!

Amanda, the embellishments in your Family Matters kit are breathtaking. You are so talented, Lady!

And Kerry, your new Jewel Tone Shimmering Papers just flew (faster than jumped) in my basket. I love, love, love the colors. I may just do the holiday in Intaglio this year!

It's early days to decide tho. Who knows what else may come out?

Paula, the lovely mattes (mats?) are calling out to my girly-girl soul!

Good thing there is a Scrap Girls purchases line item in the budget!

And I saw that holiday add-ons (Santa hat etc) are in the works!

I love our wonderful designers!

(OK, I am definitely guilty of over-using the exclamation mark. But all of those new items deserve it. So there, grammar police!)

LOL! I'm guilty of over-using the exclamation mark too!!!! <--See! :disappearing-smilie:

Hi ladies. I'll bet you didn't expect to "see" me today. I am over in the member's internet room checking my messages, and I thought I'd drop in and say hi to whoever's still here. We are having a lovely time, relaxing a lot, which is exactly what we intended to do. I miss you gals, and will definitely be back next week. Take care of that buggy, Jess.

Hi there Joyce!! I'm glad you're enjoying your trip. Can't wait to see lots of photos/layouts about it. I bet they will be wonderful!

:dito:

See Gayle, you are so not alone :)

:dito:

See Gayle, you are so not alone :)

I think us "over-exclaimers" will outnumber the grammar police!!

Brandy's new styles are fantastic!!! And Paula's frames are gorgeous and look like they would go with pretty much most of our collections in the boutique. And Amanda Sok's new collection, well, let's just say Amanda is an extremely talented designer and we are soooooo lucky to have her here! I love love love the colors in her new kit!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(former English teacher is saying, who cares about the grammar police!!??!!!!!!!!!!)

Archived