Bamboo Pen & Touch

michgirl

Now that you have had time to play with the new Bamboos - what do you think? Are you loving it? I have the Bamboo Fun small, (last year's model) and do like it, the touch looks inviting - is it?

I have RA and my right hand and wrist swell a lot (especially when scrapping for hours on end :disappearing-smilie: ) and I wondered if the touch and pen would be better for me to use (good selling point to DH - LOL).

So I wanted views from others that have the new model? And what about the size? The new pen & touch in the Craft is small and I am drawn to the larger model, but the Craft has lots of goodies. I have a 24" wide screen monitor, but do not really have much problems with the small.

Would love some imput! THANKS SO MUCH

Robin, I have the medium and absolutely love it. I don't use the touch as much now that I am using my macbook pro with the touchpad thingy built in that uses basically the same touches, but I like it on the tablet too. I absolutely love, love, love using the pen. I use it for everything, all navigation. My son is an engineering student, using CAD and I've got him sold on it too. there might be one for him under the Christmas tree this year. If I'm giving it for a gift, you gotta know I like it.

I just got mine installed earlier today but love it so far. I don't think I will give up my offset mouse as it is easier on my hand than holding a pen but I love the touch pad!

Sandi & Dee -

Thank you both for your replies! I think I would like the touch best of all! And maybe the medium, not sure though - will see what others have to say.

I do like the pen tablet in CS4 very much so! Maybe I will have to ask for the new one for Christmas - my birthday is five days after, so will tell DH it will be my gift for both :party-smiley-048:

Archived