Well It's Early But It Is Thursday

:rofl: Okay guess ya just can't keep me away. I'm ready for shopping but even more to see what our fabulous designers have in store for us! Valerie promises it will be a FANTASTIC day and I'm ready to GO ............ :walkinghelmet: ..........we'll see if I am still up, by the time Angeleigh actually has the doors open.......... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i'LL PROBABLY be :going-to-sleep: by then! :) Well, I'm off to scrap since I've got to wait a while. :) Hope this new med lets me sleep a little bit tonight so I don't miss everything tomorrow, but :yippee: It's Thursday and.............. There's a SALE!!! :having-a-party:

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, Boutique Babes, up and at 'em! Front and center! Lets line up and storm the aisles this morning. Its thursday for Pete's sake and y'all seem to be sleeping in. I"m up, coffee ready and ready for some serious sale shopping today. Its November, a couple of weeks before Tday and the December holidays of all sorts coming up. Our designers always come through with gorgeous things this time of year. got all those curvy things in my cart now. Jess, warm the buggy up, Zaz, feed the monkeys. Oh, is it too early for the elves to be here. I know they were spotted dancing in a clock recently.

Good Morning Sandi and Ashleigh! I'm here drinking my coffee. I'll be here for about an hour then I'm off to Panera's to meet Fran for out Thursday morning scrapping time. Would love to have you join us! I'll be on the MB from there. In the mean time - I'm waiting with you!

Sandi - I don't know if you saw my post about my conflict with LR and my tablet - but the problem was, I needed to download an older driver and now it works perfectly. The guy at Wacom turned in a trouble ticket in case then problem was at their end with the new driver.

Sandi is waddling back from the kitchen with another cuppa. Its going to be a 3 cup morning I"m afraid. I'm making my to do list for the day....extensive it looks like.....but leaving room for boutique shopping and chatting. I got next to nothing done yesterday so today is going to have to be productive.

Be sure to check out the retirement sale section...the teaching kits are going on sale. Since I'm thinking this is something I might want to do at some point (teach this wonderful fun hobby to friends and family and who knows who else) I'm going to get them this time. I want to spread the love.

Morning Margot!!!! I'm so glad to hear you got the LR, tablet thing solved. I'm not having any problems on the new puter but I wonder if that was part of the problem with the old one. I uninstalled both LR and the tablet, but it just hangs and hangs and hangs. I'm taking it to the geek guy today and we'll probably scrub the HD and reset to factory and then reload what need to be reloaded. What a royal pain. So done with PCs. I've started a mac savings fund, to save for macs to replace all the pcs we use here. Next one will be the desktop. Then macbooks. May take a coupe of years to get everything replaced, but it will be so worth it.

<--Waddling back from kitchen. May go back in there soon. I'm a garbage disposal lately. :disappearing-smilie:

Good morning Margot! A scrapping day with a friend sounds lovely and you still get to be on the MB w/us?! Perfection!

Sandi, I'm glad you'll still be with us today despite having quite a to do list.

As for me, I don't have any big things planned. I need to organize the gazillions of baby clothes we received at the shower but for some reason, that task hasn't been so appealing to me. It's raining outside too so all of that spells lazy day for me :)

Guest JessicaLeigh

Ok Ladies, Im up got my coffee, and other necessary items, and since it is kinda chilly, got the buggy warmin up. Trailer in tow and Krispy Kremes and coffee in the warmer. Yes, I think I am ready for the boutique!

Guest JessicaLeigh

<-----passin Ashleigh a donut and a little dainty napkin (since she is not very messy disappearing-smilie.gif )

I brought the buggy doors incase we need them (for Sara's cow poo and mudslinging, if she is up to it after the root canal)!

Good morning Missy! Boutique day starts early around here lately.

I think dd is getting sick. She's had a cough for the last 3 days which is more persistent at night. Now she feels warm to the touch. Haven't taken her temp yet--will do that soon. I hope she doesn't start vomiting like she did last time or I will have to nurse her w/Pedialyte.

Jess, good morning. Would you mind if I had one of your virtual donuts please? I'm on a diet and a virtual one is to be savored in my mind only. In reality, its whole grain cereal, craisins and skim milk.

Morning Missy, joining us for some shopping today? Need to storm those aisles, let the designers know how much we love them and appreciate their work. and there's a SALE!!!!

Gonna go do my 15 minutes of decluttering I try to do every morning to get my day off to a good start. Be back in a bit.

Ok, Boutique Babes, up and at 'em! Front and center! Lets line up and storm the aisles this morning. Its thursday for Pete's sake and y'all seem to be sleeping in. I"m up, coffee ready and ready for some serious sale shopping today. Its November, a couple of weeks before Tday and the December holidays of all sorts coming up. Our designers always come through with gorgeous things this time of year. got all those curvy things in my cart now. Jess, warm the buggy up, Zaz, feed the monkeys. Oh, is it too early for the elves to be here. I know they were spotted dancing in a clock recently.

Consider the monkeys fed. Yay, my part is done.

(I think they like the bananas a bit less ripe, though.)

Good morning BB's. How are all of you this morning? I'm home, but I can't say that things are back to normal yet. It will probably take me a day or two to get back to my normal self. I am still working on the pile of laundry, but I have a long list of chores to do. And, wouldn't you know it, today is stitching day. But I'll be around for a while this morning. It is great to see all your smiling faces this morning.

Jess, you have your cammy hat and goggle ready? We have had a lot of rain here lately and had flooding so we have a lot of huge deep water to go through today - might need the scuba gear

Morning Shannon and Sara Ellen. Wouldn't you know it, I had all day yesterday to scrap and play and I had zero mojo. Now today, with a lot of stuff to do, I'm just zinging with ideas. go figure, gonna jot them down real quick so I can come back to them later.

Hey Zaz! Thanks for feeding the monkeys. I always forget. I'm a bad monkey keeper lol!

Sara Ellen, I'm not sure what she has. She's been coughing for the past 3 days. I think it's a virus of some sort b/c we were around dso's nieces and they were not feeling well either. I'll be keeping an eye on her temp today. If it's a low grade fever, I'll let it ride. Otherwise, I'll get some children's Motrin down her throat--not easy b/c she is so grumpy when sick. Probably going to get dso to get some Pedialyte on the way home too b/c she usually vomits whenever she gets sick.

Archived