Well It's Early But It Is Thursday

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JessicaLeigh

<-----is thinking Sara is going to go get the cows and find me lots of mud holes.....Joyce, did you bring your goggles and helmet?

Thanks for the towels....I think I will just put them here under the buggy seat and save them for later (except for the one that is covered in chocolate!)

Is it raining in NC, Sara? It's sunny and nice here. We came through Atlanta Tuesday (stayed there WAY too long) and it was pouring there. Our suitcases were wet when we got home. Had to wash everything, clean or dirty.

Is it bad that for 2 seconds, chocolate covered towel sounded absolutely delicious. I guess I'm a sucker for anything chocolate coated :going-crazy:

LOL, I see you are good and awake. I'm not quite there yet.

:giggle_bear: I've been awake since 6am. It was a slow start but I'm now in an upright position. I was laying down w/the laptop for most of the morning so far. I'll probably need a nap in a few hours :)

I'm in VA and it's raining here and has been raining since yesterday but the meteorologist said we needed it so I guess I'm not too bummed about it.

Where in Va, Ashleigh? We lived on the Eastern Shore for 8 years.

Right now I live in Richmond so that's central VA but I've lived my whole life in the Hampton Roads area. I've never been to the Eastern Shore although I've always wanted to go.

Is it raining in NC, Sara? It's sunny and nice here. We came through Atlanta Tuesday (stayed there WAY too long) and it was pouring there. Our suitcases were wet when we got home. Had to wash everything, clean or dirty.

Joyce, been raining here for days - under flood watch and we have already had some flooding that is pretty bad -

Guest JessicaLeigh

Got the goggles, but I'm not a helmet person. Do I really need one?

Well, we were jumping over the roof of the boutique last week......and it keeps the hair clean,,,,but for you, Here is a kevlar coated nice girly doo rag for your hair! (Sara may invite mud slinging and curb jumping....and if Rosemary comes back, well, you know her! Never know what she might want to do!!!! (She is a fun driver....but then again, you do excellent bat turns!!!!)

Guest JessicaLeigh

Jess, I am holding the cows back for now - behind the fence, but with the flood waters and all, can't guarantee anything - get your scuba gear ready

<-----has scuba gear packed in the gang box. (hoping sara is wearing sensible shoes today LOL)sinking.gif

Well, we were jumping over the roof of the boutique last week......and it keeps the hair clean,,,,but for you, Here is a kevlar coated nice girly doo rag for your hair! (Sara may invite mud slinging and curb jumping....and if Rosemary comes back, well, you know her! Never know what she might want to do!!!! (She is a fun driver....but then again, you do excellent bat turns!!!!)

thanks, Jess. Did I tell you that I missed all of you the last two weeks. We had a great time in Mexico, but I still missed my buddies.

I love small towns Joyce. I bet Bloxom was really nice. I lived in Suffolk most of my time in HR which definitely has the small town feel even though it's growing so much lately. I sometimes feel overwhelmed here in Richmond and we don't even live in the heart of the city. I just figured out some of the interstate and I've been here since May. It takes me a loooong time to get acclimated lol.

Hey..I want a kevlar coated doo rag. I'm not jumping the roof w/you ladies but it would help keep my hair dry in all this rain :)

Joyce, you won't need a helmet unless you plan to actually ride with Jess - if so, well, you might want to get one - this fence is getting weak and the cows are trying their best to get out!

Oh, dear, Ashleigh, sounds as if your morning is going to be planned around a sick little one! I hope it doesn't get to the Pedialyte point.

Me too but she is quite predictable. She's been sleeping all morning. By now, she'd be up and going full force. She is not a gradual person. She's either awake or she's asleep. She has kept down fluids so far which is better than normal. Usually she won't eat or drink much of anything but I think the liquid soothes her throat which has to be irritated from all of the coughing. I'm so mad at dso's sister and myself really. I need to make sure I keep dd away from them when they are sick b/c I don't think she's ever going to keep her kids at home when they are sick especially with the baby coming. I can't have dd bringing home a virus to give to a newborn.

thanks, Jess. Did I tell you that I missed all of you the last two weeks. We had a great time in Mexico, but I still missed my buddies.

Joyce, we missed you too but enjoyed you checking in once in awhile - and this IS your month, girl! And it's already almost in the middle of it already!

Guest JessicaLeigh

We missed you too Joyce!!!! I used to live in Monterrey (6 months for a church mission!) and I loved every minute of it!

Oh, Jess, you know I can't wear anything but my high heels - what kind of a Southern girl do you think I am? OK, Ok, will go grab my police department issued boots that Rich bought for me - will they do? :going-crazy::going-crazy:

Archived