Well It's Early But It Is Thursday

Oh, Jess, you know I can't wear anything but my high heels - what kind of a Southern girl do you think I am? OK, Ok, will go grab my police department issued boots that Rich bought for me - will they do? :going-crazy::going-crazy:

I'm a little Southern Belle also, but I had to give up heels when I started having knee problems. I have two granddaughters who wear heels a lot.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JessicaLeigh

I love small towns Joyce. I bet Bloxom was really nice. I lived in Suffolk most of my time in HR which definitely has the small town feel even though it's growing so much lately. I sometimes feel overwhelmed here in Richmond and we don't even live in the heart of the city. I just figured out some of the interstate and I've been here since May. It takes me a loooong time to get acclimated lol.

Hey..I want a kevlar coated doo rag. I'm not jumping the roof w/you ladies but it would help keep my hair dry in all this rain smile.gif

<----passing Ashleigh a purple camo kevlar coated doo rag! (with a Baby on Board patch!)

I love small towns Joyce. I bet Bloxom was really nice. I lived in Suffolk most of my time in HR which definitely has the small town feel even though it's growing so much lately. I sometimes feel overwhelmed here in Richmond and we don't even live in the heart of the city. I just figured out some of the interstate and I've been here since May. It takes me a loooong time to get acclimated lol.

Hey..I want a kevlar coated doo rag. I'm not jumping the roof w/you ladies but it would help keep my hair dry in all this rain smile.gif

<----passing Ashleigh a purple camo kevlar coated doo rag! (with a Baby on Board patch!)

:disappearing-smilie: Thank you much!! :disappearing-smilie:

Guest JessicaLeigh

Oh, Jess, you know I can't wear anything but my high heels - what kind of a Southern girl do you think I am? OK, Ok, will go grab my police department issued boots that Rich bought for me - will they do? going-crazy.gifgoing-crazy.gif

I'm a little Southern Belle also, but I had to give up heels when I started having knee problems. I have two granddaughters who wear heels a lot.

OK Sara, get the police boots and Ill slap some slinky 4" heels on them for you....cant have you out of your element!

Joyce, I love my heels too, but after three nonstop days in them, I'm kinda glad to be back to my rockports!

OMG I absolutely ABHOR pantyhose. I can tolerate thigh highs, knee highs, and even tights but pantyhose drives me up the wall!!! I rip them off as soon as I get home on the few occasions I have to wear them.

OMG I absolutely ABHOR pantyhose. I can tolerate thigh highs, knee highs, and even tights but pantyhose drives me up the wall!!! I rip them off as soon as I get home on the few occasions I have to wear them.

I agree. I stick with thigh highs when I have to wear them, but they're not always easy to find.

Digging through the clost for my Mickey Mouse rainboats! I think I'm going to need one more cup of coffee, I can't seem to keep my eyes open this morning.

Hey Cathy - you know rain boots are all the rage again now - had to buy some with peace signs on them for my college freshman granddaughter this year! Been seeing them on all the teens around town - thinkin I need some too now - gotta fit in, you know?

I agree. I stick with thigh highs when I have to wear them, but they're not always easy to find.

Oh, Joyce, I absolutely hate thigh highs - they remind me of those awful things we wore when I first started wearing stocking and we had to wear a garter belt to hold them up - remember those days?

Well ladies, I'm off for a little while. DD woke up and said "I feel MUCH better and is now running around full tilt. I need to reign her in and feed her b-fast and then get us dressed for the day. I still think she is fighting something but her temp is lower and she's behaving more like normal. Hope it stays this way. If I'm feeling ambitious, I may even clean up a little bit. Should be an hour or 2 and I know I'll peek in here during that time b/c I cannot resist the MB on a Thursday lol!

Oh, Joyce, I absolutely hate thigh highs - they remind me of those awful things we wore when I first started wearing stocking and we had to wear a garter belt to hold them up - remember those days?

Oh, do I ever!!! Thigh highs aren't perfect, but I tolerate them better than I do panty hose.

Yes, Joyce, you are right - they are back in - I have been seeing them in stores too and they aren't cheap either.

Oh, Jess, I just broke a fingernail - on the fence trying to keep the cows in - think you might want to gear up now - thinkin they are going to be out any minute and Rich is pushing me to get dressed and go run errands - oh, how can he do that to me today of all days? He said what's so important on there - I told him BB and he said, well, I probably shouldn't say what he said - but he added - go get dressed at the end! I might have to leave for a bit

Oh, do I ever!!! Thigh highs aren't perfect, but I tolerate them better than I do panty hose.

Can you keep them up or do you have to keep pulling them up?

Guest JessicaLeigh

I like my heels, but I think I am allergic to pantyhose, (unless I can find some camo ones LOL)!

Camo panty hose; now I'd like to see those. I have a picture in my mind LOL.

Now Joyce, they are camo panty hose, you should not be able to see them LOL! That is the beauty of camo panty hose, you get the leg smoothing benefits without the panty hose allergies!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Sara, as soon as I find some, Im shippin you a couple of pair! The no snag, no run kind! All purpose comfy type!

Hello Cherise!

Hi Cherise! It looks like we all ran out when you came in. I'm still technically "away" but I just wanted to say hello.

Sara Ellen, the thigh highs I've always worn don't require a garter and they stay up on their own but I have huge thighs so I'm sure I wouldn't have a problem. I think that's why I hate all hose to begin with--brings me into close contact w/these thighs of mine.

Okay..I'm off.......

.....for now :disappearing-smilie:

Archived