Well It's Early But It Is Thursday

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JessicaLeigh

Ok, BB's...got to do the work thing for a bit! Meeting in the mud hole (truck shop at the mine prep plant) Ohhhh joy! Probably have to fire a mechanic in the process. I hate that. Ill be back for a pick me up when I get all done! Take care of the buggy! Load it up with one of everything for me, that is new, since there is a sal and all! TTYL

Morning BBs! Hope you are all well. It is cloudy here, but no rain. No camo pantyhose in the stores here, but ya might try the Cabellas catalog - they have everything camo a girl could want. :disappearing-smilie: Getting ready for company, but at least I am home & not teaching so will be popping in and out as the day permits.

Good Morning ladies. :waving-hi: :waving_Hi: Off to see all the goodies in the boutique, I'm still feeling weird from the med so I'll be loopy today :)

Hey, I feel loopy every morning without the meds. Just my personality coming through.

Good morning Babes. I see you are all chatty this morning. Four pages already, and I see that someone was still up/just got up at 2am. Rosemary, you do need to get some sleep once-in-a-while. Here's hoping that you are feeling better and that the meds are working for ya.

I only read the first page in this thread, so I'm going to hit the boutique and then I'll go back to read the rest of the pages.

It's a cold, rainy, dreary day here in The Bronx, New York. I have to go to the bank later, so I'll have to get out the rain gear and slosh my way up the avenue. Yikes! But that won't be for awhile yet. Need time to check out the goodies in the boutique, and there is a sale on too. Whoopie! (Not the Goldberg kind)

Good morning, Rosemary! Any of those lime calypso bars left? Huh? Huh? :)

I do actually Zaz and a few with your name on them :) I've got enough limes left over too, that if I feel up to it later I'm gonna make a key lime pie too :) Wish you were my neighbor!

Just peeked in the boutique. Are all those curves new, or are they from last week? I feel so out of touch. I'm going to check those out closer when I get home this afternoon. My sister is supposed to be here to pick me up in 5 minutes, so I'll see you gals later. Have fun, and save me one of everything.

I do actually Zaz and a few with your name on them :) I've got enough limes left over too, that if I feel up to it later I'm gonna make a key lime pie too :) Wish you were my neighbor!

Key lime pie? I wish I was your neighbor too.

Say what??? Where?? That sounds GOOD (is the recipe posted in the gallery, Rosemary?)

I want to be your neighbor, too!

Is it bad that for 2 seconds, chocolate covered towel sounded absolutely delicious. I guess I'm a sucker for anything chocolate coated :going-crazy:

Ashleigh, you are way too funny. :rofl:

:o Ashleigh, you are having CRAVINGs during this prgnancy aren't you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Got a cure for that Sandi?

Morning, everyone!

I woke up way too early and couldn't get back to sleep. I should have just gotten up and joined in the fun. a nap is calling my name.

Cherise, thank you so much for the Christmas Funny Face Add-ons! They are perfect! Just what I was hoping for!

Zaz, I hope the boutique elves will be joining us soon. The Christmas shopping season is officially in high gear, isn't it?

Sara, I hope you're feeling much better after your tooth was taken care of.

Jess, it's good to see you back in normal high gear.

Thursday and a sale - it doesn't get much better than this! Well, hanging out with the BBs is what makes Thurs so fun.

Off to check the rest of the boards - back in a bit.

:)

Wow I guess I should go check the boards too. I'm typing so slow this morning and if I miss anyone, please know it's not intentional. I'm really just jittery, probably partly from the medicine and partly from only a couple hours of sleep! I did get a layout done for my DD last night though ;) She needed a birthday page done for today and had started it and was lost with it! I just helped her out, actually it looked nothing like the origional :lol: but it's cute. The only drawback is she didn't use an SG collection, what's with that? So I haven't posted it! I did do a lighthouse layout yestercay though. It's from our trip to Peggy's cove in Nova Scotia. Ngaire had the monday challenge and I love how it turned out!

Archived