Well It's Early But It Is Thursday

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe it. I just finished writing a huge post and after I went to post it, I got an error message that deleted my posting. Went to log in again, and yup, it was gone. Why would it log me out while I'm in the middle of a post?

Anyway, in short, what I said was: I loved everything in the boutique today. All of you designers went above and beyond with all of your goodies this week. Don't know what to buy and leave behind for now. Must think it over.

Oh, my, back from DJ's surgeon, and can't believe all the new goodies!

This is the most new stuff I can remember on a Thursday!

It's all terrific, too!

what talented designers we have!

And welcome to Scrap Girls, Doris!

:)

I'm so excited to see the Main Street Trains! I've been wishing we could do our own wordart ever since the collection came out!

How's that for great customer service? You don't even have to request it, and it magically appears!

Do you think the designers read our minds? Maybe we're just on the same wavelength.

I want it all! Some of it has to be Kaboodled for now, alas.

LOL! I knew I was feeling a vibe from someone about those little choo choos. ;)

I am so glad you like them! :D

Just checked out - got the trains - got so much that my buggy was overflowing - dh is going to die when the CC bill comes in - trying to ease him into it slowly - hint by hint, little by little, hour by hour so it isn't a surprise!

Thank you to all of our incredible designers for all of the fantastic new goodies! You are all so talented and we appreciate all you do for us!

Just want to make sure you all caught all of the Metallic color styles! If you remember our discussion last week (oh somewhere around page 20 maybe) styles 5106, 5104 and 5103 were in the gallery.

NOW, styles 5101, 5102 and 5105 are there and way too beautiful to miss!

There is also an amazing new Jewel Tone Shimmer style and a set of Victorian Word Art brushes.

I would hate for any of my fellow style and brush junkies to miss a thing, especially during a sale, lol!

rofl - is it safe to stop roaming the store now?

it's always safe to roam the boutique, the monkeys are so courteous, doncha think? ;)

Oh YES of course, they're so courteous and helpful at placing new items into your cart when you're not lookin' too...... GENTLY of course.....so as NOT to break anything............ :disappearing-smilie:

I'm so excited to see the Main Street Trains! I've been wishing we could do our own wordart ever since the collection came out!

How's that for great customer service? You don't even have to request it, and it magically appears!

Do you think the designers read our minds? Maybe we're just on the same wavelength.

I want it all! Some of it has to be Kaboodled for now, alas.

LOL! I knew I was feeling a vibe from someone about those little choo choos. ;)

I am so glad you like them! :D

I got the little choo-choos too Trish - they are darling - thank you so much - what was the collection you did that these go along with? I can't seem to find it.

Sara, I think it's Main Street Christmas. It came out last week.

Kerry, I love your new wordart and styles! So exciting to be able to customize elements so precisely!

And Jacie, your brushes are breathtaking! I'm such a brush newbie, are they layered so you can do a different color for the tree trunk, needles, and snow? I see from the LO it's possible, just wondering if it will come with instructions on how to achieve the look.

What a week!

Now I'm glad I didn't check out last night!

Archived