Well It's Early But It Is Thursday

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BRANDY !!!!! your layout here is JUST AMAZING !!!! WTG gf !!! SUCH AWESOME TALENT !!!!clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Mantle

Thanks Deb..I can take credit for the layout, but not the 2 cuties that are workin that mantle...LOL

That is all my little sis..well I guess Chris helped too.

um. . .er. . .Brandy "auntie genes" COUNT TOO !!!!!!!!!

disappearing-smilie.gif

Well, Doris, Welcome to SG and Boutique Thursday. I think its unanimous, you're a hit. I absolutely, positively love Country Charm. Charming is a mild word for this collection. The colors are perfect for any photo taken in my kitchen-dining room and I can just see the Thanksgiving Dinner LOs now. It does have country, but with an elegant take on it. It went in the cart right away too.

Oh my word. . .(done in my bestest Shirley Temple voice)

having-a-party.gif Ro's got a COLLECTION this week !!!!!!

&

A NEW DESIGNER !!!!!! cowwave.gif Doris. . .nice to meet ya. . . ."Doris meet the kids. . .Monkey, Froggie say hello to the new designer". . . ah isn't that just too sweet. . . look Doris they brought you some daisy.gifdaisy.gifdaisy.gif . . .(oops.gifsorry.gif there were more Doris. . .BUT. . . Monkey ate them)hahohi.gif "Froggie stop laughing at your brother. . . .I ASKED you to keep your brother outta trouble there little man"

&

A NEW DESIGNER !!!!!! cowwave.gif Doris. . .nice to meet ya. . . ."Doris meet the kids. . .Monkey, Froggie say hello to the new designer". . . ah isn't that just too sweet. . . look Doris they brought you some daisy.gifdaisy.gifdaisy.gif . . .(oops.gifsorry.gif there were more Doris. . .BUT. . . Monkey ate them)hahohi.gif "Froggie stop laughing at your brother. . . .I ASKED you to keep outta trouble there little man"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Debi I have more fun hearin' about your cute kids escapades! :rofl: p.s. didja see all the

star shooters swirly star borders, symphony notes swirls and Twizzles 2

twizzles 3? (wonder what happened to 1 :rofl:)

&

A NEW DESIGNER !!!!!! cowwave.gif Doris. . .nice to meet ya. . . ."Doris meet the kids. . .Monkey, Froggie say hello to the new designer". . . ah isn't that just too sweet. . . look Doris they brought you some daisy.gifdaisy.gifdaisy.gif . . .(oops.gifsorry.gif there were more Doris. . .BUT. . . Monkey ate them)hahohi.gif "Froggie stop laughing at your brother. . . .I ASKED you to keep outta trouble there little man"

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif Debi I have more fun hearin' about your cute kids escapades! rofl.gif p.s. didja see all the

twizzles 3? (wonder what happened to 1 rofl.gif)

um. . .er. . .Rosemary. . . .wanna know a secret.gif ??????. . .well. . . .they TASTED GREAT !!!!!!oops.gif THOSE were for the boutique you say??????sorry.gif

Okay I can see my letter to santa now....... "but Santa, I'm not being greedy..... :disappearing-smilie: I only want ........... ONE of everything....... :happy038: ........ It's not like I'm being selfish...... I promise there are plenty more for everyone else .............. " :please:

........ and I've been VERY good.......... :disappearing-smilie: Well, there was that one curvey incident...... :rofl: but I'm sure Valerie's forgiven me for it already..... If not... I'll

send her :congrats3: and she will, 'cause she's so sweet! :wub:

&

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif Debi I have more fun hearin' about your cute kids escapades! rofl.gif p.s. didja see all the

um. . .er. . .Rosemary. . . .wanna know a secret.gif ??????. . .well. . . .they TASTED GREAT !!!!!!oops.gif THOSE were for the boutique you say??????sorry.gif

:giggle_bear::going-crazy::hahohi:

&

Those Twizzles do look kinda yummy Deb, can you color them any flavor?

Archived