Well It's Early But It Is Thursday

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh thank you AShleigh, it was a fun one to create. When I saw those bottles I knew I wanted to do some kind of message in a bottle theme and it worked out so well I couldn't believe it....... don't you just love those kind of accidents when you're dream becomes reality? LOL!

Yes I love happy accidents! I try to make all of my accidents into happy ones but sometimes it doesn't work out, ya know? :hit-head-with-hammer:

Off to make lunch! Gotta keep my energy up for the goodies that are yet to come!

<-------------leans against wall. . . .holding on tightly. . . ."Breathe. . .breathe. . .conversation.gif amough yourselves for a moment PLEEZzzzzz. . .

Need a ZEN Moment. . . .

OMG Brandy your "Christmas Choronicles" IS AMAZING !!!!!! breakdance.gif (and SO MINE!!!!). . . "It's a WONDERFUL Life" is my favorite movie !!!! I can't even decorate our tree till I see that it's on TV !!! I watch & decorate the tree. . . .puts my in the Holiday mood. . . .

THANKS BRANDY for an AMAZING MUST HAVE. . . . .

Keri!!!! Brandy!!!!! Jan!!!!! Merry Christmas! Thank you so much for the new Christmas Goodies. So Elegant, so beautiful. I'm on a Christmas goodie high. Planning gifts and LOs like crazy now. Do we have the very best designers or what?

WB Sandi, didja see what showed up while you were gone? ya never should have left us! NOPE They watch to see when we're not payin' attention and then sneak in and load the shelves....... rofl Those elves sure do like to surprise us! YUP do too!!! :christmas:

waving-hi.gif Cathy & Ashleigh. . . .

superhero.gif back to see Keri's treasures that you are ALL RAVING ABOUT. . .k. . .bye

Debi, I left ya a link in the thread, but Monkey at the breadcrumbs ....... :disappearing-smilie: so ya're on your own for findin' it! Better run quick ......:walkinghelmet:.......... :lol:

Fa la la la la..la la..la..LA! Ok in the Christmas spirit now...lol

I know what you mean about It's a Wonderful Life..Deb.

Thanks to all to such a great ending to a long day for me. Ya'll are just so sweet!

Hugs..Ashleigh, Rosemary, Sandy, Debi & Cathy! Ya'll are the best.

I love Keri's Collection too. She's so talented. I asked her if her collection could come out and play with mine..lol

Rosemary,

Did you post your new LO's in your gallery here yet? I want to ask you about one of them. Are you saving them?

What layouts are you talking about Cathy? My gallery is here if you want to go see. I've been confused lately about how to see people's whole galleries like we used to be able to do........ Anyone know how to do it?

2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif

Keri. . . .AMAZING Christmas collection. . . .That HAS to be the PRETTEST Christmas Orn I"VE HAVE EVER SEEN !!!!!!! OMG walkinghelmet.gif back to the Boutique. . . .Don't know if'in my HEART can STAND anymore excitement !!!!winking_baby.gif

SUCH A WONDERFUL Boutique WEEK !!!!!!!!!

Archived