Well It's Early But It Is Thursday

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Sarah and Hi Anna! Looks like we got lots of fun Designers and Teachers comin' out this morning!

Ha ha! I feel like I have been hibernating. ;)

Well you do have a good excuse with those awesome designs this week and last...... already have the Christmas collection that I grabbed when the sale started and now I've got the trains in my cart too! And you're here now..... How are YOU?

I loved "Walk the Line" (and the soundtrack) so much, I went back and downloaded all of Johnny's old stuff on my iPod and learned it. My parents weren't into country, my Dad was into the Beatles when I was little. Now I love them both!

A Boy Named Sue is my favorite Cash song. I grew up listening to it on LP, always makes me laugh. :D

Isn't it funny what you grow into? Our 13 year old nephew is asking for the Metalic Black album for Christmas and Joe & I just laughed. lol

Fa la la la la..la la..la..LA! Ok in the Christmas spirit now...lol

I know what you mean about It's a Wonderful Life..Deb.

Thanks to all to such a great ending to a long day for me. Ya'll are just so sweet!

Hugs..Ashleigh, Rosemary, Sandy, Debi & Cathy! Ya'll are the best.

I love Keri's Collection too. She's so talented. I asked her if her collection could come out and play with mine..lol

I hereby give Keri's Collection permission to play with Brandy's Collection. I am going to play with them both at one point! How is a girl supposed to pick and choose between all of these wonderful holiday collections!

Love the AYO trains! Thanks Trish!

Also love Jan's word art!! Gotta have it!

Thank you Ashleigh!!! :D

Hi Sarah and Hi Anna! Looks like we got lots of fun Designers and Teachers comin' out this morning!

Well you do have a good excuse with those awesome designs this week and last...... already have the Christmas collection that I grabbed when the sale started and now I've got the trains in my cart too! And you're here now..... How are YOU?

Ha ha, I am doing fine. I am currently extremely sore because I started that exercise program that Theresa and Jan do. It is making laugh/cry at how bad of shape I am in. It is a bit hard on the athletic ego to know that I have gotten so out of shape. BUT I am sticking with this and going to get back in shape darn it! lol

Ohhhh before I forget...you chocaholics.....check out Walmart or your favorite store! Hershey's came out with MINT miniatures in Dark Choc, Mint Choc and White choc with candy sprinkles!

I am SOOO looking for these later today when I go to the store!

Ha ha, I am doing fine. I am currently extremely sore because I started that exercise program that Theresa and Jan do. It is making laugh/cry at how bad of shape I am in. It is a bit hard on the athletic ego to know that I have gotten so out of shape. BUT I am sticking with this and going to get back in shape darn it! lol

Good for you for starting a new program! I don't think I would be able to laugh at all at my physical condition. I was never in good shape and was never very athletic so I'll be crying the whole time when I start exercising after the baby comes.

Archived