Where To Order A Printed And Bound 2010 Calendar?

kathyc

I plan to purchase (during this sale) the ScrapSimple Digital Layout Templates - Calendar: 8.5 x 11 Clean and Simple 2010 but have no clue where to have it printed and bound. I have NEVER ordered even just prints online let alone a bound calendar. All I am finding is pre-done drop your prints in it calendars, like at Shutterfly, Arts Cow and Snap Fish. Unless I just don't know where to look on these sites to make customized spiral bound calendars.

They would be 8 1/2" x 11" landscape printed back-to-back I guess and then spiral bound.

Help, I'm running out of time:(

Thanks so much for any and all imput!

~Kathy

Staples, Office Depot, Office Max, Sam's Club. They will all print for you. Just make sure you have it on a thumb drive in the proper size you want. You can call ahead too and ask them their prices, sizes available, etc. Walgreens is good but they only print up to 8x10 so your best bet is Staples or one of the other suggestions.

Does anyone have one of those binding machines at home? I've noticed that WalMart carries the plastic combs to bind pages, but they don't carry the machine. I found the machine at the office stores, but my goodness it's a bit pricey.

I wish there was a hole-punch type device (similar to the 3-ring hole punch) that could punch pages to slip those combs from WalMart into, but I've looked in every store where we live & can't find such a device.

If anyone has any suggestions for a reasonably priced item for comb binding scrap pages I'd love to hear them. Thanks! ;)

Katherine-

How about a Kinko's or similar store (Copy Max, etc.) I seem to recall that our copy store has one of those hole-punch things for the bindings, but I have no idea how much they would charge to use it...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I know it's late for this one, but adding to the thread anyway.. I had a 4 X 6 calendar printed at Kinkos/Fed Ex and it was awesome.. I do want to say however to make sure to check the print colors before accepting your order... my first print had the colors way off, and luckily I checked before taking them home... I asked them to check and see if their printer was calibrated because the faces were all red... and sure enough after checking my jpgs. against the calendar they reprinted them free of charge and upgraded the paper quality for me too. :) A win win situation.

Archived