Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PBarnes

November Mid-Month Layout Contest

8 posts in this topic

We all know one; maybe you even are one. You know her, the woman who can do it all and make it look easy….a Superwoman! For the Mid-November Layout Contest, scrap a layout all about that Superwoman in your life. Post your layouts in the Mid-November Layout Contest Gallery by midnight, December 14th and you will be eligible to win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique! Be sure to list your credits in the description or under the EXIF Properties.

Post your finished layouts in this Gallery.

hmmmm let me see ! Who do I know?? Boy there are so many to choose from ! Its a great challenge Pat, thanks you did a great job!

Thanks for this challenge Pat. I am really going to try to fit it in. There is someone who was very special in my life that would fit in this LO category perfectly. :-)

You still have until midnight MT tonight to enter this contest! I know it's a busy time of year, but see if you can't squeeze in one more layout. ;)

I worked on one most of yesterday but couldn't get it done by mid-night. Perhaps a similar challenge will come up again, as I would have liked to do this one. :-) Sorry for not submitting something, I know I had enough time but just kept putting it off. :-)

I noticed this pinned and decided to do the layout that I was thinking about and thought of someone else for this challenge as well. I know that it's over but wanted to do this so here they are. :-)

Super Mom

Superwoman Sharlene - Shar is my DIL :-)

Thankyou so much for pinning this challenge and for having it. :-)

I totally just realized that this contest was last year. I had completely thought it was for this year. For some reason this was showing up at the top of the monthly pages. Oh well it was a good challenge for me.

but Since I did a LO I'm going to share it anyway.

"Rebekah"

I too thought it was for November 2010! LOL - glad you pointed it out. I enjoyed doing the layout anyway!

I totally just realized that this contest was last year. I had completely thought it was for this year. For some reason this was showing up at the top of the monthly pages. Oh well it was a good challenge for me.

but Since I did a LO I'm going to share it anyway.

"Rebekah"