Okay All Of You Twilight/new Moon Fans ...

catinkeri

I'm off to go see it. Excited.

So, if anyone wants to see my DD. Go on Youtube. Search for the Rober Pattison interview on Today show. There is several video's, but there is one that they scan the full circle before he comes out. The girl on the third barrier with a pink scarf and and yellow sign is my DD.

Julie - went to YouTube and looked at about three videos but not sure which is your daughter. When you get back from New Moon, have calmed down from how great it is, and get a moment - can you tell me the actual Title of the You Tube and what time she appears on the video and I'll go back in and take a look! I'd love to see her!!

I know you'll enjoy the movie ... it's AWESOME!

Just to let you know that I'm heading back to New Moon this evening when the kids go to bed. I'm going to sit there all by myself and take something to wipe the drool away from my chin!!

Missy - Breaking Dawn is brilliant! Mind you, they all are!! I LOVE reading this series - so much so I read them all time and time again!!

Will be taking DD and one friend on Saturday for her 13th bday to see New Moon. The posters went up on the wall yesterday. Here it is Team Jacob all the way. Across the generations. (and I ordered a Nook (Kindle equivelent) that will be loaded with the Twilight saga ..and a bible! for my daughters Christmas presents!)

Yay Baby!

I loved New Moon. :D I want to see it again SO BAD! I promised my dd that she could see it AFTER I previewed it -- so I could see it twice. LOL!! I'm excited!! I want to take her this weekend -- hopefully. I'm thinking I should buy my tickets right now.... ;)

What a movie... what a story!

Sorry, hubby came home last night so I didn't get a chance to post after I got home from the movie. AWESOME!!! What effects with the wolfs. I do have to admit though, that my imagination from the books were different as I am sure it should be. But by far, this is one of the best movies I have seen in a while. I am going again with hubby, and see what I didn't catch the first time around. For those that have not read the books before the movie, it's a most. Go read the books.

Heather, what a truly wonderful Aunt you are! So unselfish in your quest to see your neice happy!! ;)

I went back and saw it the other night. Yeap - it gets better every time you see it. I have to figure out a way that I can get to see it several more times before it comes out on DVD ...

Definitely still a team Edward kinda gal here, but team Carlisle also went up in my opinion. Mind you, from the books, he was always one of my favourites!!

Have a great day ladies ... looking forward to Eclips coming out next year now!! :disappearing-smilie:

Archived