Good Morning Boutique Babes

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Elisha, hope you have a wonderful day.

Ok, coffee ready....chocolate mint truffle creamer this morning. I just love this time of year, with all the terrific flavors of creamers available. A really nice treat on cold winter evenings is milk kept warm in a crockpot on low with these yummy flavored creamers. Warm flavored milk...a great treat just before bed.

Ok, I'll just wait for the rest of you to get up.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Ok Im uPPPPPP! Fighting a nasty cold thingy but I would not miss thursday for anything, that I could help. Thanks for the coffee Sandi. Didn't want to do myself cause of this cold and I don't want to spread it LOL. Im ready for some shopping!!!!! Lets GO!

<-----fires up the buggy and waits patiently for a brave shotgun rider!

Good Morning Ladies. I'm just checking in for a minute. I have a Dr.'s appt. at 8:15 for a bone scan, so I won't be able to hang around this morning, darn it. DH has a yearly physical, so I don't know how long we'll be, but I'll check in when I get back, to see what's going on. Have fun, and save some goodies for me.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Aw Jess, sorry you got a cold. Maybe a little something extra special in your next cuppa will make you feel better.

Does the buggy have heat?

Heat, air, cushy seats, seat belts, racing steering wheel, trailer, all the amenities that the BB's want LOL, even a fridge/warmer for the donuts and coffee! Woo Hoo!

Morning Joyce and Jessica! What kind of bagels do you want? I'll be at Panera's about 8:30am.

Sandi - wish you could join us! That is our little escape time and we have internet access so life is good! I can't say we always get a lot of scrappin done!

Hi Kacie. Don't want to interrupt your studying, but glad I'm not alone in the universe. LOL. What course?

Physical Assessment for the Optometrist. This exam is over rheumatological diseases, traumatic brain injuries, and neurological defecits...I'm ready to go take it so I can come home and take a nap! :sleeping:

Ok Jess, that sounds like we're ready for anything.

Good morning Joyce. When they take your bone scan pictures, I want you to smile pretty for the camera. LOL. Hope you and DH have good visits to the Dr. today. I have to go to the dentist again. I swear, I have the most valuable mouth in town, with all the great work my dentist does. He wants to use me for some before and after advertising. LOL

Guest JessicaLeigh

Morning Joyce and Jessica! What kind of bagels do you want? I'll be at Panera's about 8:30am.

Sandi - wish you could join us! That is our little escape time and we have internet access so life is good! I can't say we always get a lot of scrappin done!

Blueberry bagel pls!!!!!!!! I got Krispy Kremes but a bagel is always welcomed!

Thank you soooo much!

Goood morning everyone!!!

Bagels, flavored creamer, and Krispy Kremes, oh my! Where does a girl begin to choose?

I have to leave in about an hour to take the car to the dealership for routine maintenance. Usually DSO does it but he has to work and won't be able to do it in the foreseeable future and something about being 7K miles OVER the last oil change makes me nervous :)

Guest JessicaLeigh

'Morning Ladies! laugh.gif Me miss Thursday? NOT if I CAN HELP it! rofl.gif

GOOOOOD MORNING Rosemary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! disappearing-smilie.gifdisappearing-smilie.gif Ready for shopping??????party-smiley-048.gifparty-smiley-048.gif

Well, Ashleigh and Jess looks like we're holdin' down the fort this morning..... Sandi, we could go hang out at Panera's together (cinnamon crunch bagels are MY FAV with hazelnut cream cheese) ........... It would just be at different Panera's.................. :disappearing-smilie:

Guest JessicaLeigh

Hi Jess, Hi Ashleigh, Margot,Kaci, And SANDI way to start us off this morning......... I actually slept all night.... the first night in a long time yippee.gif

Oh Im so glad for you Rosemary, glad you are getting back to normal! Been saying lots of prayers for you. I was up all night with a cold thingy...just what I needed for a thursday! But scarfed down some cold medicine this am so I think Ill be able to keep up!

We were almost neighbors Rosemary! I am actually from Iowa but just living in Indiana for optometry school. We've been here for almost three years now. I really like southern Indiana and the winters are much more mild than Iowa, but all of DH and my family lives in Iowa, so we plan to move back after I graduate.

Archived