Good Morning Boutique Babes

Guest JessicaLeigh

Well, Rosemary, I got my corner nailed down under the buggy tires, so I think I can hold on good! Sippin coffee waiting for the excitement to begin. Also have two puters going at the same time, trying to decide when to bath the dog, and how much to spend today....wait, its Marks money so it can be a good bit LOL. Wanna shop til I drop today!

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope your cold gets better soon Jess!

Glad you were able to enjoy a full night's worth of winks Rosemary! Soon, I'll be sleeping vicariously through you :)

Kacie, good luck on your test!!

I have 2 weeks or less of pregnancy left! YAY! My OBGYN said we won't be going past my due date. I'm already 2 cm dilated...he guesses next week, little Akira will be here. I'm hoping for after Thanksgiving lol!

Guest JessicaLeigh

How're you both feeling? Ashleigh? Taking care of your self and that little one?

Jess? Need somethin' extra Doc talked about in that coffee?

I'm goin' to make a mocha, MINE will be decaf but anyone else want one?

Rosemary, Ill take a mocha Dr'd of course, something that will cure a cough, runny nose and headache PLZ, Im sure you can fix me something up that will work!!!!!

Good morning Rosemary and Ashleigh. glad to see your up.

Caroline! I can't wait, oh please share.

Kacie, don't neglect your studying to play too much. LOL. but every break you can come say hi. I don't know if I'd ever have gotten through school if I had SG's tempting me all the time. I never would have studied.

Off to take my exam! Of course I will have to check the boutique after I get home to see what's new! My Kaboodle list is growing and I missed the last sale when I was in Orlando...guess I'll have to cross my fingers for a Thanksgiving sale!

Howdy! I think it's funny that I'm on page one reading what's been typed so far and I get to page two and people are saying 'hi' to me. ;) I've only been to Panera once, but I'd be happy to go back anytime. The nearest one is a bit too far from here. But then I'd need to find one of those friends that could meet me there every week. I think that might be harder at this point in my life. Ah, to be a tad bit closer to Rosemary. *sigh* On that note, I think it's time to hit the shower. Busy cleaning day ahead. My in-laws are coming on Wednesday next week. My hair is turning grayer by the second. ;)

Morning, Sandi - I haven't looked around yet but I for one am trying to recover from my root canal and am worried about getting in the buggy with Jess cause the whole left side of my face is swollen and puffy and hurts and is oh, so miserable. Going to look around for everyone else now -

You're getting an early start on cleaning Zaz! I'm a last minute type of person so I probably wouldn't start cleaning until next Wednesday LOL! Hope the inlaws don't stress you too much. You can come here and vent to us!!

Rosemary, I will be bringing my laptop to the hospital with me so you may very well be right. I just hope it's AFTER dinner! I hate going to the hospital hungry b/c who knows when you'll be able to eat again.

Sara Ellen...glad you made it despite root canal recovery. Hope your pain meds take the misery away soon!

Well I'm with Zaz. . . .WELL NOT really WITH Zaz. . .but in thought at least. . .The part about reading page 1 & being said HELLO to before I finish PAGE 2 !!!!

So MORNING Ashleigh (gotta say hi to the SOON to be a MOM again FIRST cause ya never KNOW when she might go into labor). . .Rosemary, Zaz, Jess & Sandi. . . . . . Hope I haven't Forgotten anyone. . .Oh I did I forgot to say hi to our BB student. . .Sorry I don't think we've met yet. . . .SO. . .So nice to met ya. . . . .Kacie. . . . .

party-smiley-048.gif (me Martian) to party-smiley-048.gif (Rosemary's Lewis). . . .cause SHE'S the FUNNY ONE. . . . . . . .

Guest JessicaLeigh

Morning, Sandi - I haven't looked around yet but I for one am trying to recover from my root canal and am worried about getting in the buggy with Jess cause the whole left side of my face is swollen and puffy and hurts and is oh, so miserable. Going to look around for everyone else now -

<======hands sara a hot water bottle and promises to be really really good in the buggy today! No jumping, no wheelies, no speeding....just nice little young lady driving!

Good morning again, ladies. I have a hard time keeping up with who's here at any given time (yes I know the names are at the bottom), so hi everyone. I have a few extra minutes before I have to head out the door, so I thought I'd visit a bit. Did anyone else not get a newsletter this morning?

<======hands sara a hot water bottle and promises to be really really good in the buggy today! No jumping, no wheelies, no speeding....just nice little young lady driving!

Yay! Now I can ride the buggy!

Hi Joyce! I usually check for the NL from the home page so not sure about the email. I'll go look.

Good morning again, ladies. I have a hard time keeping up with who's here at any given time (yes I know the names are at the bottom), so hi everyone. I have a few extra minutes before I have to head out the door, so I thought I'd visit a bit. Did anyone else not get a newsletter this morning?

<-----------passes MINE to Joyce. . .here ya go. . .OH let me put that back the way it came for ya. . . .Sorry I get alittle excited when it arrives. . .THROWING page after page down Trying to Read it all. . . . . . .

Archived