Good Morning Boutique Babes

Guest JessicaLeigh

Morning, Sandi - I haven't looked around yet but I for one am trying to recover from my root canal and am worried about getting in the buggy with Jess cause the whole left side of my face is swollen and puffy and hurts and is oh, so miserable. Going to look around for everyone else now -

<======hands sara a hot water bottle and promises to be really really good in the buggy today! No jumping, no wheelies, no speeding....just nice little young lady driving!

Yay! Now I can ride the buggy!

Hi Joyce! I usually check for the NL from the home page so not sure about the email. I'll go look.

<-----takes ashleigh and Sara Ellen for a nice slow stroll around the parking lot,,,,stopping to peek in the doors!

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems like they've had some problems with the NL's lately. I just this morning got the one that usually goes out on Tues. afternoon. And I haven't gotten today's yet. It's good that we can read it from the home page.

Oh to be in NY at the holidays.........all those bakeries, with all those goodies! :o I'm so jealous she didn't take me with her!!!!

It sounds like she's having a great time. This time last year we were on a Christmas Market Cruise on the Danube.

Oh. . .I MISSED Caroline. . . . HOPE she stops back again REAL SOON !!!! And about that "tease". . .Well if'in I do this hit-head-with-hammer.gif do you think she'll feel sorry for us & come back with MORE INFORMATION???????????

hit-head-with-hammer.gif OUCH !hit-head-with-hammer.gif OUCH!!hit-head-with-hammer.gif OUCH!!! (geez I hope caroline comes back SOON). . . . .hit-head-with-hammer.gif OUCH !!!!

Oh to be in NY at the holidays.........all those bakeries, with all those goodies! :o I'm so jealous she didn't take me with her!!!!

It sounds like she's having a great time. This time last year we were on a Christmas Market Cruise on the Danube.

Oh ............ wonderful Joyce, we've got to sync up one of our cruises someday!!! WOuldn't that be FUN!!! :)

Oh. . .I MISSED Caroline. . . . HOPE she stops back again REAL SOON !!!! And about that "tease". . .Well if'in I do this hit-head-with-hammer.gif do you think she'll feel sorry for us & come back with MORE INFORMATION???????????

hit-head-with-hammer.gif OUCH !hit-head-with-hammer.gif OUCH!!hit-head-with-hammer.gif OUCH!!! (geez I hope caroline comes back SOON). . . . .hit-head-with-hammer.gif OUCH !!!!

Have a headache now, do we????

Oh ............ wonderful Joyce, we've got to sync up one of our cruises someday!!! WOuldn't that be FUN!!! :)

That would be fun. Want to join us in February on the Amazon River?

Oh to be in NY at the holidays.........all those bakeries, with all those goodies! ohmy.gif I'm so jealous she didn't take me with her!!!!

JOYCE !!!! You can't use the "C" word around ROSEMARY !!!! Gives her ideas & she starts PACKING BAGS !!!!! NO Rosemary COME BACK !!!!!!!!!!!

Stop that Y'ung'un............. She'll be back when she get's her goodies loaded into the boutiqe I'm sure :rofl:

Have a headache now, do we????

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Oh to be in NY at the holidays.........all those bakeries, with all those goodies! ohmy.gif I'm so jealous she didn't take me with her!!!!

JOYCE !!!! You can't use the "C" word around ROSEMARY !!!! Gives her ideas & she starts PACKING BAGS !!!!! NO Rosemary COME BACK !!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, no more C words. I promise, NOT.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: see above post.................. :disappearing-smilie:

Oh ............ wonderful Joyce, we've got to sync up one of our cruises someday!!! WOuldn't that be FUN!!! smile.gif

SEE !!!! Just what I thought !!!! NO Joyce I'm sorry but Rosemary will be "grounded" that week. . . . . . . . .

Ooooooooooooooo I'd love to......still payin' off a wedding .... and our last C...... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh ............ wonderful Joyce, we've got to sync up one of our cruises someday!!! WOuldn't that be FUN!!! smile.gif

SEE !!!! Just what I thought !!!! NO Joyce I'm sorry but Rosemary will be "grounded" that week. . . . . . . . .

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahaha

Guest JessicaLeigh

Okies BB's I have a stack, and I mean a stack of invoices I must get entered before noon so I have to check out for a while. the keys are in the buggy! Ill be back!

Thanks, Rosemary - thanks for the hot water bottle, Jess - no pain meds here after the reaction I had to them the first day after the procedure - not no way, no how, no more! Whew! That was bad! So, as long as you drive slowly Jess - no bumps while I'm in the buggy, am ready to go - I may pass out while riding though so have the paramedics at the ready.

Hey Sara, WB

Hey Rosemary - misery loves company so I am on the sidelines watching - posting here and there - just watching you all to make sure you behave yourselves! Today I am going to be the BB police I think - don't feel at all like a Babe! And didn't even put my high heels on today yet. Still in pjs and plan to stay that way - sniff, sniff, me feeling sorry for myself! Tissues need to be passed please. And all of you had better cry for me cause I am miserable and witchy this morning!

Archived