Good Morning Boutique Babes

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of shopping, did you all know that stretch pants with straps are making a come back again? My hair stylist was wearing them today! I wore them all the time in the early 90's when I was teaching, and when I was little. I love them!

Thought I would check in and say hello as I see there are folks still on at this late time.

Busy AM today with DJ's chemo and hair.

Off to read the previous 10 pages and check the boutique. Back soon!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

:)

They are? STRETCH pants? i've never liked 'em.......always pullin' them up as a kid and not skinny enough for them as an adult........rofl.

That's what tunics are for! You didn't like the stirrups? They can't be more uncomfortable than jeans. I haven't found a really comfortable pair of jeans in years!

I have been away from my computer all day and came home at midnight. It is 1AM now but yay I activated my collection! Now I need some sleep LOL see ya'll tomorrow :)

Hi to everyone! I popped in here for a second this morning, and then I didn't even have time to read anything! Jared thought I should pay attention to him...doesn't he know it's Thursday? I don't have time for silly things like potty and snacks. ;) Actually, I've been out all day. Joy (Actnfunny) and I met for lunch. It was great!

In answer to your question, I don't have any new classes this week. Sorry! But, I have some new stuff on the horizon, so keep your eyes peeled. (Okay, don't literally peel them. That would be painful and messy....ya'll know what I mean, right?) ;)

:) Thanks! Thought we would need this one to document our photography addiction we developed to have subjects for our scrapping addiction bwahahahaha

:) Thanks! Thought we would need this one to document our photography addiction we developed to have subjects for our scrapping addiction bwahahahaha

Oh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: YUP thinkin' so......... you are so fun Caroline! :rofl: I love this collection! I've googled it and will get it as soon as Christmas is over...... gotta get these Holiday things done first... It's an awesome collection! Thank you so much.

I didn't mean to disappear on you for a while, but had to feed DH! :rofl: He does like to eat when he comes home from work ;)

What great new stuff this week!

I love Jacie's new collection - those papers remind me of some of my favorite fabrics.

Somehow the watercolor paintings capture the stillness of snow better than photos do.

and more Christmas goodies! I don't know if it's possible to have too many Christmas collections!

Hello back!

I actually was really here - finally caught up on the back pages of this thread and the boutique.

Well, ya know, I kind a took it easy this week on everyone, since we're all gettin' ready for the holidays and such dont'cha know ;) ................. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Archived