Good Morning Boutique Babes

going-crazy.gifgoing-crazy.gif

OH MY. . . . .

EXCITEMENT BUILDS. . . .HOW can the designers TOP last weeks THURSDAY??????????????????

monkeydance.gif <--------------------------Rosemary. . . . .here. . . ."Got Net"???????????????????????????

No........... but I've got bananas!

banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifmonkeydance.gif

banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning to all the BBs! I haven't been here on a Thursday forever. I am actually home for the day, so I can pop in & out at will. Sara, hope your face is soon not swollen & will be all ready for the big Thanksgiving dinner last week. I am excited for the new baby coming soon, Ashleigh. As for the rest of you - it is just good to hang out.

Sorry workin' on a layout.......... what's new? ROFL.......... Oh Debi, aren't those advent calendars cool? Ro had a bunch of new things last week! smile.gif

Running back to SEE. . . .HOW did I miss those???? OH YEAH !!! The hubbs comes home on THURSDAYS huh??? hit-head-with-hammer.gif (OUCH. . .hope Caroline comes back SOON) !!!!!!!!!

Good Morning to all the BBs! I haven't been here on a Thursday forever. I am actually home for the day, so I can pop in & out at will. Sara, hope your face is soon not swollen & will be all ready for the big Thanksgiving dinner last week. I am excited for the new baby coming soon, Ashleigh. As for the rest of you - it is just good to hang out.

Hi Sue - good to see you on here!

I was having a lousy day (read DD causing trouble) and then a cardinal came and sat in my crab apple tree for a snack. Cardinals are fairly new to our area (within the last 20 years or so), so it's still a thrill to see them. I think it's funny that we've gotten a bit ho hum about bald eagles (we see them every day), but a little red bird can still excite us. :)

Good Morning BB's! Dad has a conference at 9 am so we are heading out at 7 30 to go walking. So no scrapping until I get back at least. But I'm caught up for now and I need to go wash my hair...I ain't going out with stringy hair! LOL No way!

I was having a lousy day (read DD causing trouble) and then a cardinal came and sat in my crab apple tree for a snack. Cardinals are fairly new to our area (within the last 20 years or so), so it's still a thrill to see them. I think it's funny that we've gotten a bit ho hum about bald eagles (we see them every day), but a little red bird can still excite us. smile.gif

Zaz. . .NOW a 'bald eagle" would THRILL ME. . . .a red "cardinal" ???? Well it's our state bird !!!!!!!winking_baby.gif

Good Morning BB's! Dad has a conference at 9 am so we are heading out at 7 30 to go walking. So no scrapping until I get back at least. But I'm caught up for now and I need to go wash my hair...I ain't going out with stringy hair! LOL No way!

Yeah !!!! Now that hair looks "right pretty" to me young'in. . . .ENJOY your walk & YOUR TIME WITH DAD !!!! Hold your cart????disappearing-smilie.gif

I was having a lousy day (read DD causing trouble) and then a cardinal came and sat in my crab apple tree for a snack. Cardinals are fairly new to our area (within the last 20 years or so), so it's still a thrill to see them. I think it's funny that we've gotten a bit ho hum about bald eagles (we see them every day), but a little red bird can still excite us. smile.gif

Zaz. . .NOW a 'bald eagle" would THRILL ME. . . .a red "cardinal" ???? Well it's our state bird !!!!!!!winking_baby.gif

Well, in my hometown we were the Staples Cardinals and I don't think one of us had ever seen one. Now they live there, too. If you're ever in my neighborhood, I can most likely find you a bald eagle on any given day. I know where they hang out. I've nearly hit a few with my car, too. We are getting short of loons around these parts now, though. That's our state bird and the eagles think their babies make tasty snacks. :(

Oh dear...now thats kind of sad Zaz. Thanks for the compliment on my hair Debi! All fresh as a daisy now since I got dressed too. Drinking my cinnamon coffee from Gevalia. Oh I got some good news to report. I didn't get the postcard thingy in the mail telling me that they send out an Annual Royal Vinter Coffee each November and I was charged for it...ACK Money too LOW! So I emailed them and the owner...Oh my gosh the owner! emailed me back and said they are crediting my account the money that they took out for that annual coffee and not to worry about sending it back to go ahead and keep it. Talk about jaw drop. I forwarded that to Dad...(he was plenty upset thinking I did something bad again but it wasn't my fault this time!) and I told him NOW thats what I call customer Service! Mom told him YEAH they treat their customers right! She's been a Gevalia Coffee member for years and me only a measly 3 months! But they are the only coffee company I know I can trust that I can get my cinnamon coffee and its DECAF! LOL So no way am I giving that up!

Debi, Zaz, Sara Ellen, Anna....top o the morning to you all.

Gotta get up and get something accomplished this morning, before I head out for more errands and chores. See you all soon.

What 'm I??? Chopped liver? :lol:

I said hello to you in an earlier post. You need more coffee I think. It was when I said hi to you and Ashleigh. LOL. You're my back row classmate, I could never forget you .

Good mornin', babes! There's so much beautiful stuff in the Boutique ready to make its debut this morning! And Zaz, there is a sweet collection by Jacie that has a lovely red cardinal in it! (Well, it's a red bird, I think it's a cardinal!)

Well, what a morning.... dd was almost in a car accident, pulled out and heard something behind her! YIKES.......she's shaken and pretty upset... I would have been back earlier but had to calm her down.....and of course there were no TWIN CITIES Samplers to be had anywhere around here! Zaz any up your way?

Archived