Good Morning Boutique Babes

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay ladies. . .Bills are paid & out in the mailbox. . .Gotta ROTATE LAUNDRY. . .and start picking up. . .the hubbs comes back into town tonight. . . .can't have him believing ALL I DO IS SHOP THE BOUTIQUE can we????? HOLLER if'in ANY MORE comes in. . . .Oh here's my camera incase anymore of our AMAZING designers stop by. . . .OH Christmas card pictures. . . hmmmmmm think they MIGHT pose for US??????

Well, BBs, I think I am going to give up and go back to bed. I am recovering from H1N1 (been confined to the house since Saturday) and all of this excitement is wearing me out. I will check back and see what has been happening later.

Is there Boutique day on Thanksgiving? JUST wonderin'.............. ohmy.gif

I don't think so.

monstercry.gifmonstercry.gifmonstercry.gif

Sara. . .do you think we get a NL that day??????

"monkey tissue.gif pleeezz. . . .thankyou.gif "

I don't remember. Becca would know that. I'm still learning my way around.

Well, BBs, I think I am going to give up and go back to bed. I am recovering from H1N1 (been confined to the house since Saturday) and all of this excitement is wearing me out. I will check back and see what has been happening later.

OH POOR Dea. . . .Prayers for a FULL & SPEEDY RECOVERY !!!! HUGS. . . . .

Did anyone see Ariadna's beautiful gold filled Awaiting christmas collection yet? It's gorgeous!

Just got home from the Dr. (record time for us actually, since DH had his annual physical. it pays to go early) I love that collection. It goes in my cart for sure. Hi to everyone I didn't "see" earlier.

Did anyone see Ariadna's beautiful gold filled Awaiting christmas collection yet? It's gorgeous!

Just got home from the Dr. (record time for us actually, since DH had his annual physical. it pays to go early) I love that collection. It goes in my cart for sure. Hi to everyone I didn't "see" earlier.

WB Joyce. . . um. . .er. . .look under Froggie. . . .He's been holding one for you. . . . . . .

Don't have long to browse. I've got a haircut in about 1 i/2 hours. Gotta go put some makeup on, my clothes are in the dryer.

Ariadna's collection is so pretty.

Loved Valerie's story about window shopping in New York, makes me wish we could have all gone with her! Wouldn't that me fun?

Sara. . .BEFORE I leave. . . . .can I get a PICTURE of you???????? That's it lean in just alittle MORE. . . . . . . . .disappearing-smilie.gif

Cheese

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

thankyou.gif Sara !!!! What a SPORT !!!! (you can see success hasn't went to that one's head). . .WHAT A GAL !!!!

Don't have long to browse. I've got a haircut in about 1 i/2 hours. Gotta go put some makeup on, my clothes are in the dryer.

Loved Valerie's story about window shopping in New York, makes me wish we could have all gone with her! Wouldn't that me fun?

Wasn't that an GREAT walk with Valerie???? She so made you feel every step of her day. . . .LOVED that part about the "lost" money !!!! Brings a SMILE to your face to know THERE ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE OUT THERE !!!!

Wasn't that an GREAT walk with Valerie???? She so made you feel every step of her day. . . .LOVED that part about the "lost" money !!!! Brings a SMILE to your face to know THERE ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE OUT THERE !!!!

:wub: Valerie! Loved her muse! ............ :walkinghelmet:

Can you TELL I don't WANNA CLEAN????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Okay STOP pushing. . .I'm going. . .YES I do normally walk this SLOW. . . . ."Baby steps". . . . teehee

Rosemary,

Are you ready for project runway tonight? I need to zip back though last weeks again. The phone rang just as it started, so I kind of watched as I chatted with a girlfriend. Now I can't really remember much about the collections. All I remember is that Tim called one of the Carol Hannah's that my girlfriend liked (she had it on, too)matronly", LOL. Guess that says it all, huh?

<------------- Passin' Sara a Mocha, didja want any flavor in it Sara? Raspberry? Almond? Vanilla? (always put vanilla in anyway!)

Oh thanks! I need one of those this morning. I'm not much of a flavor person, but vanilla or peppermint I won't say no to. (My favorite time of year Starbucks Peppermint Mochas ;) )

Is there Boutique day on Thanksgiving? JUST wonderin'.............. ohmy.gif

I don't think so.

monstercry.gifmonstercry.gifmonstercry.gif

Sara. . .do you think we get a NL that day??????

"monkey tissue.gif pleeezz. . . .thankyou.gif "

I don't remember. Becca would know that. I'm still learning my way around.

Just thought perhaps you (being here longer then ME) might know. . . .it's okay. . . winking_baby.gif

Archived