Calling All Sg Princesses!

Zaz

Oooooooooo it's getting closer and closer, and I can't wait. I have my tiara all ready to wear, just need the rest of the ensemble.......... you know the flowing gown, the svelt body, the glass slippers....... Oh......... only the tiara............................... :disappearing-smilie: ....... OKAY... :lol:

Ohh so not fair, Im jealous! Maybe when the movie comes out here in Oz I can take your idea and do something similar. My 5yo daughter would love dressing up and hey i wouldnt mind a tiara as well LOL

I just googled the release date and we dont get it until New Years Day, which is a good thing in a way as it will be school holidays and the kids will be winding down from the Christmas hype.

Shoot! This isn't going to work for me!! I was so hoping to meet you all and I even have a tiara I could have worn! We will have to plan another MN get-together next year sometime!

Shoot! This isn't going to work for me!! I was so hoping to meet you all and I even have a tiara I could have worn! We will have to plan another MN get-together next year sometime!

Oh rats, Julie! I think we should plan something for when Patsy is back in the neighborhood (after the snow is gone). :) She's in Florida right now. Just so you know, I'll still be in town on the 14th, if you're around. :)

Oh rats, Julie! I think we should plan something for when Patsy is back in the neighborhood (after the snow is gone). smile.gif She's in Florida right now. Just so you know, I'll still be in town on the 14th, if you're around. smile.gif

That would be great! We'll definitely be back by May 14th because we promised our granddaughter we'd go to her dance competiton. (I'm not for sure, definitely that the snow will be gone by then, though!) I hear a winter storm is coming in - everyone please stay warm!

Love your Shoppin Babe title Rosemary!

I'm thinkin' it suits me............. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just heard they're talkin' blizzard, but I'll believe it when I see it......... NOT that the weather men are ever wrong.................... TUT TUT................ looks like..................................... SNOW? :mikec::mikec::mikec: <------ Just gettin' ready! :rofl: I love those guys! :lol:

Archived