Monday Challenge

Ngaire

Hi there girls!!!

Sorry this is late, big day, still no baby though.

Anyway the challenge is to do a LO on a favorite song.

There probably has been a Challenge on this a wee while ago but I was doing some travelling this morning and realised I had to do the monday challenge and thought OH what could I do and the views were gorgeous and I thought of this song so thought that would be a good challenge. I have a thought for a Lo but have to rush off again for a few hours. be back later. Pop your LO into the general gallery when you are done.

Thanks ladies have fun.

Tiza I thought afterwards that there are so many songs that it would be hard to pick one but my thought was an all time favorite but I think just any song that you feel like scrapping.

Here is what I ended up doing.

I was driving through some very beautiful scenery today and I couldn't help but sing this song in my heart. I couldn't write all the verses cos they didn't fit but you get the idea.

Hope you have fun choosing your songs. I really look forward to seeing what songs you choose.

This is late in the week, but I'm looking for some non- Christmas gift scrapping to do. There's a newish Christian song by the Sidewalk Prophets that has really struck me, and I think this would be a great time to use it in a LO! We'll see if the weekend allows time for that :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived