3 replies to this topic

#1 Sue Zieske

Sue Zieske

New Scrapper on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 03:59 PM

I am new to digital scrapbooking and currently use Creative Memories' Storybook Creator Plus 3.0. I read on this forum the other day that I could download content here at ScrapGirls, which I did, because while the CM stuff is nice, I wanted more options. I downloaded a bunch of great stuff, but can't seem to get it into Storybook Creator Plus. When I go to "Import Package" in the software it says that all the stuff I downloaded here can not be brought in because it is not a "Commercial Package". But the other night I saw on this forum that it could be done, unfortunately I can't find the information now that I need it. I was told by my CM consultant that it could be done, but unfortunately she is out of town and I can't reach her. Any ideas on how I can do this?

Sue

#2 PBarnes

PBarnes

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,301 posts
  • Personal Statement:Digitally Addicted!

Posted 24 November 2009 - 04:24 PM

I really don't know anything about the Storybook Creator, but can you bring in individual files, rather than bringing in the whole collection at once? If the program works with .png and .jpg files, the Scrap Girls items should work in it.

By the way, welcome to Scrap Girls!

#3 Nise

Nise

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:31 PM

I am new to digital scrapbooking and currently use Creative Memories' Storybook Creator Plus 3.0. I read on this forum the other day that I could download content here at ScrapGirls, which I did, because while the CM stuff is nice, I wanted more options. I downloaded a bunch of great stuff, but can't seem to get it into Storybook Creator Plus. When I go to "Import Package" in the software it says that all the stuff I downloaded here can not be brought in because it is not a "Commercial Package". But the other night I saw on this forum that it could be done, unfortunately I can't find the information now that I need it. I was told by my CM consultant that it could be done, but unfortunately she is out of town and I can't reach her. Any ideas on how I can do this?

Sue

#4 Nise

Nise

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:39 PM

I am new to digital but I did do this in CM. go to manage my content from the welcome page. On the left hand side of the page, instead of commercial, highlight my stuff. click the create + and then click on create user content package.name your package.click create package. open the package and you will see the tabs, paper, embellishments etc in the middle. Click on paper to open it. Now up in the top ribbon you will see paper. Click on that and it should open up the files in your computer. find where you have placed your paper. Click on the file you want and you will see the paper possibilities to the right. click the ones you want and then click get images. They should be brought into your cm program.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users