Lighroom Black Friday Deal

tiza126

Amazon.com has Lightroom 2 on sale right now for $125 - which is 58% off the regular price of $299.

However, this deal is only good until 5pm EST today (Black Friday), so you have to order fast in the next 52 minutes.

Just thought I'd post this in case anyone is in the market and likes a good deal :)

You can find information here: Black Friday Deals on Amazon - it is in the software section ;)

Amazon.com has Lightroom 2 on sale right now for $125 - which is 58% off the regular price of $299.

However, this deal is only good until 5pm EST today (Black Friday), so you have to order fast in the next 52 minutes.

Just thought I'd post this in case anyone is in the market and likes a good deal :)

You can find information here: Black Friday Deals on Amazon - it is in the software section ;)

TFS-but you are in soooo much trouble!! I bought it!

DRAT!! I really wanted that version of LR, but as we had our credit card identity stolen for the THIRD time in the past 12 months yesterday - they have put a stop on it. So I can't get anything online until Monday!!

HHhhmmm maybe it's a plot courtesy of my DH so that I will cut down on my spending?!?!? Hahahaha

Thanks for letting us know though - if it weren't for the credit card thing I'd be more than happy to buy one!!

DRAT!! I really wanted that version of LR, but as we had our credit card identity stolen for the THIRD time in the past 12 months yesterday - they have put a stop on it. So I can't get anything online until Monday!!

HHhhmmm maybe it's a plot courtesy of my DH so that I will cut down on my spending?!?!? Hahahaha

Thanks for letting us know though - if it weren't for the credit card thing I'd be more than happy to buy one!!

Sorry to hear about your credit cards! 3 times in 12 months? That's horrible!! I hope your financial identity is safe and secure soon

Archived