December Member Of The Month

CRS

Congratulations Gayle (Smiles)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Gayle as the Member of the Month for December!

Gayle has truly been a wonderful addition to the Scrap Girls family since joining in January 2007. Gayle is an active member in the Prayers and Praises Forum. She has been a great support in the Military Forum as well. Gayle is all over the message board helping and sharing her wisdom!

Gayle receives a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes Gayle, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gayle, I am sooooooo happy for you! Wonderful choice of MOM for the month of December - a Christmas MOM - You are a very special person on SG - you have so much to give and are always here for some uplifting words, thoughts, advice, praises and prayers - active in almost everything - I am so proud of you and proud that you were selected MOM! Wear that glitzy crown adorned with purple diamonds and sprinkles of white diamonds proudly - that is what I envision the crown should look like.

Hey! Idea here! How about a blinkie that is a crown with purple jewels and very glitzy to be used only by those who have been MOM - somebody out there listening? I think that is a great idea to identify those who have been MOM, don't you? Just sayin' - you know me - I say everything and anything - that is why my lips need a zipper!

Seriously, do think that would be great for all the MOMs to have that blinkie!

Thank you! What an honor!

I am thrilled! And during the most joyful month of the year, too. :)

I so much appreciate this wonderful, caring, safe community - a big thank you to everyone who helps make it possible.

To paraphrase Virginia Satir, the world is a better place because Scrap Girls is in it.

love and hugs,

Archived