December Member Of The Month

CRS

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You couldn't have picked a better person!! Hurray! Gayle, you have been so helpful and encouraging to me, thank you. Jacie

JACELEN- I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT I REALLY THINK YOUR SIGGIE IS BEAUTIFUL - VERY UNIQUE AND ELEGANT - I LOVE IT!

Congratulations Gayle (Smiles)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Gayle as the Member of the Month for December!

When you have a few minutes Gayle, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

I'm a retired Army personnel officer. I spent 20 years taking care of Soldiers - the best career I could have had. Michel, my DH, is also a retired Army officer. No kids, but DJ is our "angel in a dog suit." She is 12. I'm lucky enough to have two delightful 91 year olds in my life - my aunt and my stepmother. They are wonderful examples of how to age with style. We live in the Portland, OR area. This is great rose growing country, and we have lots of them. I love to sew/quilt, spend time with my family, keep up with Army buddies, garden, listen to classical music, read, and play with PSE5 (not necessarily in that order). Scrap Girls has been a tremendous blessing in my life.

My favorite layout I've done was for a challenge 5 Principles I Live By

Congrats again Gayle on being MOM...I can't think of a finer person for this honor! You are always so supportive and have been so helpful and caring when I was going through Dave's medical problem (by the way, he is coming home Tuesday and will be stationed here for the next few years). You are always right there with prayers and praises, and it has been an honor to know you and call you a friend. Have a wonderful holiday and thanks for being such as great SG!

Oh Gayle somehow I have missed this at the beginning. A very big congratulations on receiving the wonderful MOM of the month!! I just went to you lovely lo and it is gorgeous. I don't seem to be able to leave a comment though so will leave it here. Enjoy your special month!!

OMG Gayle. . .I'm SO SORRY it has taken me this long to come give ya sign_Congrats_wav.gif !!!!!!!

YOU are SOOOOOOOOOO the PERFECT CHOICE !!!!!!!

I wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif that they PICKED a daisy.gif like you for this months "MOM". . . . . .

How is DJ doing??????????? Bet she's PROUD of HER MOM. . .Now your hubbs knows ya get breakfast served to you in bed EVERYDAY this month RIGHT???????????? jawdrop.gif ???? NO???? hey call him over here to the computer screen & let me have a talk with him. . . .and if'in he doesn't listen to ME. . . .Well I'll just call my cousin "Moose". . . .he's a "real people person". . . .just ask Rosemary. . .she'll tell ya. . . .hahohi.gifhahohi.gifhahohi.gif

having-a-party.gifhaving-a-party.gifhaving-a-party.gif

• 2 weeks later...

It's 11:30 our time, and I just swapped out my blinkie for the Past one.

Thank you again for the honor of being Member of the Month.

I so much appreciated it!

I'm ready to pass on the crown to our next recipient.

:)

Archived