Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PBarnes

December Layout Gallery Contest

8 posts in this topic

December is here! It's a time for celebrations and family traditions. For the December Monthly Layout contest, we'd love to see your Family Traditions scrapped for future generations to enjoy! Post your layouts in the December Layout Contest Gallery before Midnight, December 31st. Be sure to list your credits in the description or under the details tab. If your layout is chosen, you could win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique!

Post your finished layouts in the December Gallery.

Good one, Pat. I missed the Nov. one, but I will certainly try to do this one. I'm already thinking of photos that I might have.

I'll definately be giving this challenge a try, but I need to know if any kind of layout can be used as long as it follows the theme? For eg: Cards, calendars, desktop etc! :-)

You know Heatheranne, I'm not sure that question has every come up before. I would say that just about any layout is ok but let me check with someone else though.

Thanks for checking Pat. I'll awaite your reply. :-)

There are some really nice LO's in the gallery for the contest already! Great job ladies! I have to find some pics to add mine to the list.