Ehd Problems

mmouse

I have a WD 1TB EHD, and have tried backing up files to it. I use Memeofor a backup service, but when I check my backups it's not doing a

complete back up. What files it does backup is so fragmented, they don't look like the files I have organized. Some of the files are buried

so deep, it will take forever to find and check. My SG Supply folder only half of it is backed up, and even the items I have added to the supply folder recently, such as the SG Club, was not backed up. There has to be an easier way that I am not understanding.

Any HELP appreciated. Thank You

Wendy Rae

Guest JessicaLeigh

Does your EHD have its Own backup settings? Mine does and I had to turn them off so that I could set my own backup from my computer? I have a passport EHD. Im not sure of your brand, but that may be the problem. If not, I am sure that someone who has experienced that problem will be along to answer you better than I could.

Thank you Jessica, I did have to turn my EHD (WD) off and prepare a new back up plan. Everything was so buried because I was trying to back everything up to 2 dives at once. I also realized that I was trying to use the same folder name in both back ups. I had a real mess.

Hopefully I have gotten my self straightened out. All backed up and going good so far. Keep my fingers crossed.

Thank you so much for your help!! :thank you:

Wendy Rae

Archived