Boutique Babes........ Wake Up.........it's

Well, it's a little after 4 and I can't sleep so leavin' some love in the gallery and REALIZED it's THURSDAY!!! Where's our resident DOC? Got the coffee on Sandi, can you come out and play today? I've hardly seen you since our class together! And Where are our nightowl desingers?

Lookin' for you Brandy! :yippee:

DD made Cookie Dough Brownies last night with a little help from me! SO I took photos and may have to share later today! :rofl: I'll see if they're edible first though.......... lets just say she doesn't share my passion for baking! ............. :disappearing-smilie:

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm up and at 'em Rosemary.....got my coffee....peppermint mocha creamer this morning. I have to go to a conference today, but I'm hoping there will be wifi available and I'll take my netbook, sit in the back and try to check in during the boring talks. I"ll check with the hotel when I go in. If there's not, I'll scrap. I sure hope there is but since I'm not staying at the hotel, I may not get it. Gotta buy at least $10 worth of goodies so I can get that delicious little kit.

Oh I know Sandi, me too... "WONDER" if there's gonna be a sale........ :disappearing-smilie:

I hope you have wifi........it's just not the same here without you checking in....... :)

Oh I had to do the WONDER in quotes 'cause it seems to be a theme in a lot of the Collection titles this year! LOVE the WONDER of Christmas! :lol:

You girls are up way to early. I can't sleep, so thought I'd pop in. Guess nothing new has posted yet, as it is quite early. Hey Rosemary, make any muffins. I'm hungry, and don't want to make any noise making anything. Well almost nothing, do have my coffee. Not staying up though. I'm hoping to get tired and be able to fall back to sleep

I'm usually not a boutique babe, as I do have school on Thursday's. But I do check the boutique when I get home. I've put some money aside this month to buy something, cause I knew we were going to be offered free mini kits. well, at least I assumed we were from past history.

So, any muffins? Baked goods? Anything. I'm like starving here. Grabbing second cup of coffee.

Didja read my first post? well, I've got poptarts.............:rofl: I'll make something later......gotta get a start on my Christmas baking don'tcha know...........and the kiddos were home for Thanksgiving and ate all of the carmel bars I could make........Oh wait........... We made carmel rolls........... DDIL wanted to learn how! :D

Of course DH is sleepin' like a baby... so's mine.......... we're the only nightowls here right now ;)

Here's a photo of the rolls before they started rising... We made two batches so they could take some home........ :)

WHAT WAS I THINKING! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I let carmel rolls get out of my sight! :rofl:

I guess being awake this early, i should try to get task #1 done. I have to make my cards, so I guess that can count as task #1 and I am making the gift tags for the few gifts I'm giving this year, that could count too.

Great idea, I was thinking I need a new blinkie! :) Glad you liked my Holiday Hoopla notebook. That's the first one I made! I think I'm going to make more for sure!

Passin' Angie and Julie a Mocha, YUP gott'em made for the morning.........

Angie, you deserve one for being up so early and designing such a sweet little mini collection........LOVE those stocking's............ How fun to have a treat so EARLY in the MORNING!!! Woooooo HOOOOOO!!!!!!

Angie's sweet little collection is in my cart. I'm so hoping I get time to scrap a little this week. I need to do my December desktop and a holiday siggie. I took a few photos yesterday and I want to get them downloaded and such. I've got to finish my family directories and print them all out for gifts. I'm taking off for three weeks (at least) in January and I want to spend a fair amount of that time scrapping. So I need new materials....right?

OH, OH, OH, I'm liken that little kit there. I'm thinkin that might be one of my purchases for the $10. I need to spend.

Thanks for the Mucha. I have chocolate cool whip, which I think might go great. Do you want some Rosemary?

Dang, the wind is whipping up so bad here. Just blew the trash can, and scared me half to death.

Of course you do!!!!!!!!

It went right into my cart too....... I Love those little christmas lights on the strings too..... So handy when you're decorating the mantle with those adorable stockings to be able to see what you're doing don'tcha know ;)............ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: LOVE the jam packed mini collection! Is there such a thing as a mini BIGGIE? 'Cause I'm thinkin' this one IS!......... YUP IS!

OH, OH, OH, I'm liken that little kit there. I'm thinkin that might be one of my purchases for the $10. I need to spend.

Thanks for the Mucha. I have chocolate cool whip, which I think might go great. Do you want some Rosemary?

Dang, the wind is whipping up so bad here. Just blew the trash can, and scared me half to death.

chocolate cool whip sounds delish Julie, and are ya sure it wasn't one of these elves :mikec: that knocked over your trash can? They sure can be sneaky this time of year........... :rofl:

Archived